ART
Reported User(s): ART

Reported User's SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:548254554

Date & Time (GMT): 31/7/21 @ 06:42 GMT

Summary of the incident
So this evening ART was being very mingy, shooting cars, arresting people for no reason, I failed to get any of that on video. However, I did get him intentionally CDMing me. I was tabbed out talking to someone in discord when this happened so the fact that i even got this was ironic. When I played back the footage and wasn't even surprised. You can clearly see him aim for me and TonettaFan, who was standing beside me. So he can't really use his speed as an excuse for this one.

Evidence
Tim (STEAM_0:0:192529993) has been run over by ART (STEAM_0:1:548254554) using models/tdmcars/nissan_gtr.mdl.
Tim (STEAM_0:0:192529993) has been run over by ART (STEAM_0:1:548254554) using models/tdmcars/nissan_gtr.mdl

https://youtu.be/Kjp2FXdOS4o
Hello Tim
Thank you for posting this player report on ART
It is now under review!
[Image: TglJDob.png]
If you didn't wanna cdm you would have tried to brake or turn another direction. None of which you did. You very clearly drove right towards us and aimed for us. Tonetta even agreed with me. Which is why I reported. Oh and that's right, you did RDM that evening as well, thanks for reminding me.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
Yo he actually deleted what he said haha.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
Tim I wonder why you have removed the sound? You can see me, Tonatta and Atlas Talking. I said that my game was lagging pretty much and that I was really sorry for the CDM. I even called Paramedics. I don't understand why you had to cut off the Voice sound? Can you please upload the full video? you just did a Cutt work right here? That does not seem to be fair. I did remove my Post from yesterday. what's wrong with it? My English is not that good like ur Tim. But I understand and can talk a lot more languages than You. Did I make some mistakes in my post before So I don't have permission to remove it? I don't think so. Please can you place the full video with all the voice sound? You just try to make it look like i wanted to cdm u. But it was not like that.
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]
Hello Tim
Thank you for posting this player report on ART

DENIED

The accused is not found guilty of what he is accused of in this player report.

I am willing to give ART the benefit of the doubt that it was indeed lag, the roads in that area can be quite bumpy which can easily cause you to lose control. He did also call for a paramedic after the incident.

Thank you once again for posting this player report!
[Image: TglJDob.png]