Lewwings
Your Name: ART

Accused Staff Member: Lewwings

Involved users
/

Date & Time (GMT): 30/7/21 @ 20.02 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
Okay so I was just driving around the city not doing anything wrong then I saw a car blocking the road so I told them to move the car.  After that Lewwings Toke random a weapon on me (inside the city) And just shot my car. After he told me to get out of the car and said that I was his hostage. Then he asked me to unlock my car, which I did after my car was randomly stolen by a citizen. I think you can clearly see what rules he broke here When I'm doing crime in public or other players we get a ban for this. hope you will take this report seriously. 

Of course, the police/swat was scared to do anything because he is an admin. 

7.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations, and Connectivity road.

7.7 You hostage players for a maximum of $2000, however it can't be without a valid roleplay reason or in public, you need a good reason and your character style needs to fit the roleplay situation.

Also, i pmed Lewwings after this all to ask why he did this all in public and why my car was randomly stolen in public he did not even help me with my car.

What as answer i got is:

(PM) [FL] DefinitelyNotLewwings (63): You're entitled to post your AA on me, but at the end of
the day; you could of avoided it if you had followed FearRP and left when I told you to
instead of acting the big man.

I mean where did I broke Fearrp? everyone was screaming and stuff. i did exactly what he asked me what i had to do. + if i broke the rules why did he not toke it into a sit? on the first place? and calling me a big man ? as a staff member is pretty unprofessional.

https://youtu.be/tuvYoIYlkZU (Sorry for the bad quality i was on my work pc)

Waiting for a respond from an SA
Thank you for ur time.
The two most notable points I see in this video is Lewwings letting you continue for the sake of having some roleplay (even though you clearly broke FearRP as you can see in the start of your video), and Muhammed Kasmir Alladin Hashb'in Alhad Ashmir doing a great job by spreading the word.

(07-30-2021, 06:23 PM)ART Wrote: Then he asked me to unlock my car, which I did after my car was randomly stolen by a citizen.

What did you expect him to do? go all OOC while having 3 guns pointed at him when he's roleplaying? Letting the situation continue is the only right thing to do.

(07-30-2021, 06:23 PM)ART Wrote: I mean where did I broke Fearrp? everyone was screaming and stuff. i did exactly what he asked me what i had to do. + if i broke the rules why did he not toke it into a sit? on the first place? and calling me a big man ? as a staff member is pretty unprofessional.

At the start of your own video you indeed broke FearRP by driving off even though we told you to get out several times. You should've roleplayed the situation and indeed like Lewwings said not act like a big man by posting a salty admin abuse case.
(07-30-2021, 08:51 PM)Jan Wrote: The two most notable points I see in this video is Lewwings letting you continue for the sake of having some roleplay (even though you clearly broke FearRP as you can see in the start of your video), and Muhammed Kasmir Alladin Hashb'in Alhad Ashmir doing a great job by spreading the word.

(07-30-2021, 06:23 PM)ART Wrote: Then he asked me to unlock my car, which I did after my car was randomly stolen by a citizen.

What did you expect him to do? go all OOC while having 3 guns pointed at him when he's roleplaying? Letting the situation continue is the only right thing to do.

(07-30-2021, 06:23 PM)ART Wrote: I mean where did I broke Fearrp? everyone was screaming and stuff. i did exactly what he asked me what i had to do. + if i broke the rules why did he not toke it into a sit? on the first place? and calling me a big man ? as a staff member is pretty unprofessional.

At the start of your own video you indeed broke FearRP by driving off even though we told you to get out several times. You should've roleplayed the situation and indeed like Lewwings said not act like a big man by posting a salty admin abuse case.
Yes i did broke fearrp i will get my punishment for it dont worry  but he broke the rules as an administrator.
You can say what you want Jan he still broke the server rules.

Also i would like to add that he was trying to rob in Public Aswell. You can hear saying that in the video.
Good morning Art,

Thank you for taking the time to file this report against me.

From my point of view, I was roaming the streets of EvoCity as a rebel associate and attempting further the cause of the rebels, with my character having progressively given up on the law due to prior run-ins with injustice. As a result, when I came across you acting disrespectfully towards an actual rebel, someone who I was allied with, I took great offence in-character and sought to correct your abysmal attitude by briefly placing you under FearRP in an attempt to bring your interruption to our activities to an end. Instead of following FearRP, like you ought to, you chose to instead to ignore my six clear warnings ordering you to scram over the course of 10 seconds, you evidently responded to my orders by ceasing and then resuming your horn spamming.

It was at this point I chose to remind you of your fickle existence as an obstacle in achieving the rebel goal, and thus I shot at your time to possibly shake you into complying with my six orders at gunpoint, giving you apt time to comply. I even issued a further command after shooting just so it was clear that I was in no mood to mess around, hoping that you had gotten the message, especially after being threatened in such a violent manner. Instead, you chose to ignore all logic and ram straight into the parked car of my allied rebel friend, a move that was completely unexpected and further compounded your clear breakage of FearRP. It was here that I was at a crossroads: either I could pull you and your vehicle up into the air to give you a telling off for breaking several rules, or I could allow the roleplay that was progressing out of your stubbornness to flourish further and develop beyond what had initially been a simple scare job. I chose the latter as it would not only benefit the roleplay experiences of all involved, but also because it was a unique scenario that involves a potential clash of rebels actively working against the citizens of EvoCity; an interesting twist considering we would be expected to gain approval from citizens by working with them.

After attempting to initiate FearRP for the eighth time, I was successful in getting your out of your BMW so I could bring you either inside of or behind Burger King for a short chat about respecting the rebel cause, with the possibility of roughing you up to that you would not soon forget it. This was completely impromptu and unplanned as I did not initially expect much more interaction after I had tried using FearRP this first time around, and even though I was disappointed that my attempt to utilise such a basic concept against you had failed, I rolled with it nonetheless to aid and promote roleplay, and because it seemed to be growing into an enjoyable interaction for the rest of those involved.

Suddenly though, my plan was upended once again as an armed officer strolled onto the scene; naturally my enemy as he was nothing but a cog in the system I was working against roleplay-wise, and plus, he had a bigger gun than me! Feeling the reality of the situation hit me, my character saw his future flash by as it seemed to be slipping away to being detained and arrested for what should of been a short chat and dash, as it had clearly evolved beyond that and the stakes were increasing. Quick thinking kicked in thankfully as I was able to gain new leverage by bolding declaring you a hostage, effectively saving me from such a horrible fate as incarceration, or at the very least prolonging my character's freedom until I could come up with a suitable backup plan.

At this point in typing my reply, I do realise that I've outlined and explained a little over a minutes' worth of your video evidence with four paragraphs, but I do hope it serves to those reading that my actions were far from the "random" label you've assigned it. There was genuine background roleplay involved that I factored in to how my character reacted in such a situation where the odds he was up against kept upping themselves and changing every quarter minute. I would also like to take this break in me explaining what I was roleplaying and why as an opportunity to admit that I did breach rule 7.1. I won't excuse that or create some elaborate reason as to why I broke that rule in this post or any post I make in this thread, other than it was never my intention to break that rule as obviously as an Administrator it is my duty to uphold the rules. My explanation above is not even an explanation or reason as to why I broke it, more of an insight into the motivations and views of my character (and thus, me) in a live roleplay environment to my superiors who are reviewing this; and to you reading this if you're trying to grasp the complexities of in-depth roleplay. Nonetheless, this has been the intermission, now back to my character and his struggles against a sudden police situation that spawned from a reckless driving who refused to follow orders under gunpoint.

After you had hopped back into your car before jumping out again, thus breaking FearRP again, I attempted you have you simply unlock your car as a fast mode of escape for myself and the rebel that I was working with, seeing as I was willing to take my chances of escaping before I gave the security forces an opportunity to taze or otherwise detain me. This was a very credible threat as more units were arriving at the scene of my crime gone wrong. Due to me trying to quickly see how grim things were looking for me, you unlocked your car and one of the peeps who had been standing around took his chances for his own joyride, something I did not quite catch on to immediately as I was further distracted with some of my own fellow rebels and rebel associates arriving in the RV van.

From here, I was thankfully saved from either a potential shoot-out or just being flat-out arrested by a rebel who acted as a negotiator, much to my relief. At this point, I would like to take on your claim that "Of course, the police/swat was scared to do anything because he is an admin". For starters, that is not factual unless all of them claimed to have been intimidated by my roleplaying whilst a serving Administrator. Secondly, if you note roughly 2:26 in your video's timestamp, one of the SWAT tells me to "fuck off", which indicates that they were far from afraid of me and were rather respecting the delicate FearRP situation that had been grafted together. At 2:36, they even call for further back-up, again showing that I did not scare them and that they were willing to apply the force of their security services against me in my criminal acts. If you want any further proof that they were not afraid of me, at 3:00 I am called out for not actually keeping my gun pointed at you, which caused a bit of a laugh at my expense, still a funny moment that arose from the roleplay though. 

One thing that does disappoint me though here is your own video evidence showing further breakages of FearRP that I was not initially aware of, which is when you tried to use your clan radio to communicate for help, which is breaking FearRP as there is no way you should radio in for help whilst you are the hostage of a hostage situation, whether you have access to it or not. The roleplay situation eventually drew itself to an end as I was able to gain $500 and an escape thanks to the excellent negotiating of Dabster and co. Myself and my crew were lucky enough to escape quickly and avoid serious damage in the gunfire that ensues at us at the end of your video (further evidence that they were not "scared" of me).

After the situation concluded, you did PM me several times as logs confirm, however I don't always pick up on those and I could often be busy with other events, such as my administration duties, hence why I was unable to assist with your stolen vehicle situation in a professional, and out-of-character mannerism at the drop of a hat. I chose not to bring you to a sit because of the roleplay being cultivated around me, you, and many others at the time, and instead of curtailing that roleplay and possibly cancelling a valid roleplay situation, I allowed it to go ahead completely unfettered; that's why I chose not to speak to you at the time nor punish you afterwards for what ended up being a long list of breaches. I am somewhat disappointed though that in my attempt to allow roleplay to assert dominance over ruleplay, that I had the entire situation thrown back in my face with this report but c'est la vie. As for that PM snippet, I was making an observation of how your character had initially acted towards my character as shown in your video, since you seemed vexed over it and seemed almost as if you attempted to come off as threatening by saying that you would be posting a staff report on me, to which I bluntly gave you my opinion, as you should just do it instead of alluring to it, because I was in no mood to be intimidated.

I apologise for breaking the rules, it was wrong of me and will make a greater attempt to tow the line on them further in future scenarios. I would like to re-iterate though my belief that a fun, short roleplay was able to be created as a result though, even if it was still against the rules. It was not malicious nor an intentional effort on my end to break the rules. Thank you for reading this long post, I hope it provides both the in-character motivations and the out-of-character intentions that I was hoping to convey with this post. That is all I have to say for now though. Thank you.

[FL] Lewwings
Fearless Administrator

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

After reviewing the evidence, I believe that, whilst rules were broken, namely 7.1, this was done in the interest of continuing an RP. You yourself did break FearRP on multiple occasions, thus further developing the situation, which was continued in character rather than being turned into an admin sit.

I would advise that Lewwings be more careful in the future so as to be more discrete, however, in this situation, I believe you first displayed aggression by honking your horn and ramming the car and people, even lightly, furthered by multiple FearRP breakages.

In conclusion, in the future more care should be taken to potentially avoid breaches of 7.1, though in this case, there is no abuse noted.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.