Saint Quan
Reported User(s): Saint Quan

Reported User's SteamID:  (STEAM_0:0:83146709)

Date & Time (GMT): 25/07/2021 @ 20:38 GMT

Summary of the incident
As you can see in the video I had been pulled over and ordered out of my vehicle, which I listened too. The moment I jumped out Saint was saying "Light him up" etc... Whereas the other officers were asking me to drop my gun, so I said very loudly so they could hear "Don't shoot me" as you can hear lmao (sorry about that)  and I turned away from them so my gun was not pointed at them so I could holster the weapon, and the moment I tried to do that Saint shot and killed me.

The situation could have been roleplayed out way better than it was, Saint did not need to kill me in that situation as I was just following the orders of the other two officers, I was being compliant and listening to them and even turned away from them so my gun was not pointing in their direction while I tried to holster it.

Also sorry about how loud I was towards the end of the video, I had to shout over them so they could hear me from all the shouting lmao.

Evidence
https://medal.tv/clips/59351708/d1337EMRckBk
(07-25-2021, 07:52 PM)NEMxDman Wrote: Reported User(s): Saint Quan

Reported User's SteamID:  (STEAM_0:0:83146709)

Date & Time (GMT): 25/07/2021 @ 20:38 GMT

Summary of the incident
As you can see in the video I had been pulled over and ordered out of my vehicle, which I listened too. The moment I jumped out Saint was saying "Light him up" etc... Whereas the other officers were asking me to drop my gun, so I said very loudly so they could hear "Don't shoot me" as you can hear lmao (sorry about that)  and I turned away from them so my gun was not pointed at them so I could holster the weapon, and the moment I tried to do that Saint shot and killed me.

The situation could have been roleplayed out way better than it was, Saint did not need to kill me in that situation as I was just following the orders of the other two officers, I was being compliant and listening to them and even turned away from them so my gun was not pointing in their direction while I tried to holster it.

Also sorry about how loud I was towards the end of the video, I had to shout over them so they could hear me from all the shouting lmao.

Evidence
https://medal.tv/clips/59351708/d1337EMRckBk
Yea that would be me. (not the right steam account, accidentally linked the wrong one, is there a way to dislink ur steam account BTW?) 

Regards to the PR. The only thing I have to say is that all of the above seems to be correct and that some wrong doing may have been done by me. The only thing I have to say is that I didn't really pay attention to him saying that he would holster it. Because of the shouting that is. I was honestly more invested in shouting the loudest as we all can clearly see from the video...
You've been fooled by my shenanigans
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]
Hello NEMxDman
Thank you for posting this player report on QuanTheCHrist

DENIED

The accused is not found guilty of what he is accused of in this player report.

In the future I suggest you to instead be more careful and inform them that you are going to take out the weapon in your hands before doing so. You could've also simply just put your hands up in the air and let them put cuffs on you.

Thank you once again for posting this player report!
[Image: TglJDob.png]