Noonamous, Molly Percocet
Reported User(s): Noonamous, Molly Percocet

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156875550, STEAM_0:0:120908670

Date & Time (GMT): 23/7/21 @ 19:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Rules violated:
1.7 You cannot be discriminatory out of character in any form, doing so will result in a harsh punishment. You can do this in character with an intricate roleplay reason, however it will require consent from all members of the RP or Admin permission.
2.3 RapeRP is not allowed. This means that the act of rape may not be literally carried out by anyone, however, the crime of "rape" may be referenced or mentioned in detailed roleplay conversation if the accused person consents to it or if it's about a fictional character (for roleplay story purposes).
6.2 You may only order an execution as a Dictator and you must have a valid roleplay reason (i.e. murder, you shouldn't order executions for small petty crimes). - I was killed multiple times by police/government workers without a valid RP reason, I do not have evidence of this though. 
6.4 As a President, don't warrant players without a roleplay reason. Do not issue a lockdown without a reason and ensure you have ended it when appropriate.
6.5 You cannot arrest someone longer than 10 minutes unless you have Jail Guard (A Jail Guard is someone who will be stationed inside the jails who will either accept bail or create a roleplay for prison mates while in jail)

Involved: JoshuaKing505 (he will add more evidence).

Evidence
https://imgur.com/a/6Y2wLcF
https://imgur.com/a/CHSI8w1

https://youtu.be/LRsFRlvCaFQ
tgn (ミዕᆽዕミ)
I will be adding my evidence today.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116776758&b=9]
Sorry Its a long video. (About 10 minutes)
In the first clip they were bluntly racist.
The next clip they put a law about not being within 10m of the president, The president then just walked up to me to get me arrested.
The clips after that Some guy in a low truck said i said something about the S.W.A.Ts Dad then I was arrested for it. (I did not do that)
Then the next clip they said the word that begins with R.
One next one they pulled us over and arrested us for something we didn't do.
And the one after that one of them got in my car and then i kicked him out and then shot my tier and even arrested us again for something we didn't do.
Now the last one we were pre and vp fir a while because we were bored. We kept getting complaint about them so we had to demote 2 of them then they came back and killed us.

https://youtu.be/xZQOsAmmbYk
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116776758&b=9]
Under review.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]

Player report reviewed and most definitely approved.

Firstly, I would like to apologise for how long this report took to deal with as this case has been unresolved for some time. Secondly, I am sorry you had to experience the clear mingery and discrimination that faced you as shown in your evidence; there is no place for behaviour this on Fearless.

Molly Percocet/50.16389, -5.07007 will be receiving a 24 hour blacklist from president, SRU, and police due to general racism, FailRP, warranting 15 minutes without a jail guard, approving silly arrest reasons, issuing silly arrest reasons, abuse of job tools, having an extremist group as a job title, and for endorsing the use of rape. A 12 hour blacklist for weapons will also be issued for general abuse and misuse of those tools as well. On top of those sanctions, I will be applying a full 3 month suspension for the above acts as numerous rules were broken throughout the evidence shown by this user, but also for acting out with general racism in their actions as well as placing the safety and well-being of other users of the server at risk through his approval of rape. Quite honestly, that is inhumane and disgusting, and is not welcomed here.

Noonamous will be receiving a 12 hour SRU and police blacklist for racism and abusing the tools of those jobs. Additionally, a 2 day ban will be handed out for their actions.

Cate will be receiving a 12 hour SRU and police blacklist for abuse of their job tools, issuing silly arrest reasons, arresting for silly reasons, and for general acts of mingery. A 4 hour weapons blacklist will also be awarded to them for RDM. Additionally, a week ban will be issued out for the above as well as for antisemitism.

Off Da Perc will be receiving a 4 hour SRU, police, and weapons blacklist for misuse of job tools and for RDM. Furthermore, a 1 day ban will be given to them for other general acts of mingery.

Thank you for your report.

Closed.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]