my ginger science teacher
so ive got a ginger science teacher next year and i need advice on how to tame such a wild beast.

as we all know ginger people can be very scary so i want to know the easiest ways to get on his good side, what makes a ginger happy guys? i need to know this information desperately. ive heard mr ginger is very scary and the second you step out of line you get detention

#sendgingerhelp
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
The following 1 user Likes Blaz's post:
  • Slaint
Ask kevin the god
The following 1 user Likes Slaint's post:
  • Blaz
Kevin and Awestruck can help you, they both have a Ph.D. in ginger.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 2 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Blaz, Lewwings
I am a real Irish ginger and the only advice I can give you is to treat them with respect and don’t mention their gingerness as it can easily be seen as an insult.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 3 users Like Panda's post:
  • Blaz, Atlas, Wolven
I have a friend that is ginger, they really don't care at all about it. Easiest thing to do is pretend he is bald, that way if he is sensitive it won't matter. Although if he is egging you off I would go ahead a whip out the gingers have no soul narrative or the classic ginger ninja one two punch. Other than that they are from my experience very friendly.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • Blaz
Swing him out and take his lunch money

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Blaz
Ginger guys can never be happy they are usually ginger, freckly, specky beasts. That are angry at the world.

Ginger females tho...uft.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Blaz
(07-25-2021, 12:12 PM)Marty Wrote: Ginger guys can never be happy they are usually ginger, freckly, specky beasts. That are angry at the world.

Ginger females tho...uft.

Ginger females are either a 1 or a 10.
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
The following 1 user Likes Blaz's post:
  • Marty