[COMPLETE] [Closed] [SELLING] My whole inventory for $100 ingame (GIVEAWAY)
I let you into the cool kids club by giving you an awesome interior for your car for free B)
[Image: TglJDob.png]
I want them pockets boy.
I'd like the items because i'd like the items, not going to write some bullshit reply like 90% of the people in this thread. - and im jewish so only makes sense for me to want stuff for a good deal
I have nothing, but goodluck to all!
Wolven

Everyone's talking about the BMW, I just want those big pockets as I never have enough inventory space Sad

Honestly you should probably just keep everything, a ton of people have given their inv away and end up regretting it later if they ever decide to return. No harm in just keeping everything incase you do.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Cuz 2 bmws are better than one
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
I think I should be the one to take your inventory as I rarely play on the server so it will not be wasted.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
id really like a 2nd bmw in my inventory
(07-22-2021, 07:29 PM)Grizzly Wrote: All items and cars kindly donated to me will help a whole organisation of people in the Fearless Community called Estleback. We will most likely use the money from the BMW to help keep our clan running and any pockets, weapons and black market gear can help us in training and our operations in-game which mainly involve security and peace keeping!
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
(07-22-2021, 07:29 PM)Grizzly Wrote: All items and cars kindly donated to me will help a whole organisation of people in the Fearless Community called Estleback. We will most likely use the money from the BMW to help keep our clan running and any pockets, weapons and black market gear can help us in training and our operations in-game which mainly involve security and peace keeping!

Or, to A.M.I Co. Either option is fine with me though.
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!