[COMPLETE] [Closed] [SELLING] My whole inventory for $100 ingame (GIVEAWAY)
I should win because I've never won anything. To win a BMW would be the greatest first win EVER! It's something I've set out to get since the first day I started playing FL.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
If you're an Alessi and you know it give it to your leader! *clap clap*
[Image: ZgKTMV2.png]
"Were you not close enough to a great king to learn by his example?"
The following 1 user Likes Lifesence's post:
  • Tim
hello, firstly what a generous decision you have made and I respect you for it, and congratulations in advance to the winner! I think I should recieve these items because I am going to be playing on this server for the long future ahead, I will make full use of all the items and will ever sell any of them and the BMW, no price tag would ever let me sell because of the sentimental value from your legacy within Fearless, good luck all <3

IG name : Simplex - Drake "Anonymous" Costello
Gonna be honest with you bro. I've been playing since 2016 and I know have 3 good cars, that's 1.5 milion worth in total. Imagine how long it will take me to buy a BMW XD.

PS. I like your smile bb
[Image: M78Bstx.png]
Hey I want the BMW so I can flex on all the haters because I get bullied for driving a suburban
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
I would really enjoy that beamer to skid away from plod and call them noobs, Fela.
Gib me BMW so i can cdm professionally.

Thanks
My biggest regret on FL is selling my BMW back in the day.

All other items would be donated to Estleback.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Grizzly
All items and cars will kindly be donated to everyone within a new organization called Meron-Tai, We have a lot of members in our org who have no supplies or vehicles, but if you give us this inventory we can give everyone in the org items and cars and everything else.

If you wish to see this org, click here
i just want bmw cuz it cool