[COMPLETE] [Closed] [SELLING] My whole inventory for $100 ingame (GIVEAWAY)
Heart 
Hey ya'll.

I will not be playing this game anymore. Since real world trading isn't allowed, I'll just give all my items away instead.

The inventory mainly consists of:
1 BMW E46 M3 GTR
30 big pockets
25 medium pockets
5 small pockets
A bunch of ammo
A bunch of black market items
A bunch of weapons
Lots more misc.

I can't be bothered to write it all down.

I will be trading all this for $100 INGAME money to make it a valid selling trade. Only the winner will have to pay this. To enter, it is free.

Just comment as to why you should win. Will check back here in perhaps a few days and I myself will pick a worthy winner.

I hope I can make someone happy with this. If this breaks the rules in any way, please let me know.

If anyone wishes to contact me in any other way, add me on Steam.

Happy roleplaying

EDIT:
A winner has been selected. This person has been added on Steam, so check your inbox. The person will remain anonymous unless he/she desires to go public. Thanks for partaking in the giveaway. Good luck everyone, with your future endeavours.
The following 11 users Like [FL:RP] Fela's post:
  • DankNukem, NEMxDman, Slaint, Lifesence, karenjacker, Toe Shmicki, Wolven, max., ART, _George_, eddiewn13
I’d really love to own a BMW I’ve never owned one and they’re way too overpriced to buy, I’d be very happy to win it
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
Damn man, this is pretty cool. Although I don't believe we have had much interaction in-game it's a shame to see your gonna be leaving the community. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you go on to do next and good luck for all who enter.
I’d really love to own a BMW
i should win this bmw because i have never had a bmw before Smile
This actually is sexy as hell! I'm gonna be slidin' those 169$ very happily for this delicious inventory. Good luck to everybody else participating! Smile <3

Why should I win by any chance, you ask? Well - I like juicy stuff.. and this.. for sure is juicy Wink
I've been driving a Ford Transit for quite literally the past two years. Guess I could do with an upgrade for those nonexistent business meetings I claim I go to, or for actually being able to avoid people instead of (accidentally) CDMing them all the time.

[Image: 20210722194113-1.jpg]

Edit: After trying one of these for the first time today, I can safely say that they are genuinely frightening. I'd probably sell thecar so I could invest in things to help me with my passive roleplays, maybe kickstart a big PassiveRP group or something more successful than my previous attempts. I wouldn't waste (much) of the money I'd get if I were to sell it, that's for sure!
I haven't had a BMW before and would honestly love to have it, i would never EVER sell it, i'm a very active player and tbh i will always use the BMW, but it does suck that you are leaving and you will be missed. And i really need inventory space hahah, I will make use of every item if i win. Hope you have fun in life!

Edit: I believe you can give away your inventory for free without anyone paying anything, could be wrong though..
id love the bmw as i've never owned one in the 6 years I've played here
All items and cars kindly donated to me will help a whole organisation of people in the Fearless Community called Estleback. We will most likely use the money from the BMW to help keep our clan running and any pockets, weapons and black market gear can help us in training and our operations in-game which mainly involve security and peace keeping!
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 3 users Like Grizzly's post:
  • Link, Blaz, max.