[COMPLETE] [Closed] [SELLING] My whole inventory for $100 ingame (GIVEAWAY)
Aww, shame that you leave FL and take care mate!
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
You look like a chilling guy, Never had a chance to meet you mate, But i guess real life is the real deal .. Hope everything goes cool with you, Farewell mate.

Why do i need the things, Well i want the BMW cause i never had one before without mentioning that i couldn't afford it when it was for 1 mil in the market .. That is it..
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!
Idunno I like the gamemode and stuff is nice you know what I mean?
I think this is a very generous thing of you to do, should help whoever it is who gets it a lot.

As to why I would like the items:
To be very honest with you, I don’t want to sit and no life and grind 24/7 with contraband and the rest of it to buy these items, I just come on the server to interact in peoples roleplays or make my own, and as a result of this I’ve got a bit of a crappy inventory despite how long I’ve actually been a part of the server and community since most of my money had probably come from that stimulus you get from buying donator and the job salaries. (Not a very effective way of getting money) if you were to choose me I’d really appreciate it.

Another note is, if you ever want to rejoin the server I’m willing to agree right here to give all of your stuff back (Well the stuff I remember you giving me at least lol, probably all the stuff you’ve listed here.), since in the end of the day I didn’t work for any of these items, you did, and if I didn’t put the work in for it I don’t think I should own the items indefinitely, consider it that I would be borrowing them

Since everyone’s talking about their lack of a BMW, here’s my story - there was a raffle competition back on v2d and the winner of a BMW was being drawn. I can’t remember who got drawn but whoever it was wasn’t there to pick it up, so he went ahead and began to pick another winner and it was me! (I was extremely happy) One thing though, friends of the original guy who won were like nah mate he’s going to be livid if he finds out he just got redrawn to win a BMW so they called him onto a server and we all just waited as he finally got there and took the car as a prize.
zim zimmer i want to win the keys to that bimmer
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
hi i am rocky and quite a cool guy <3.
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Give me Give me
Hey there!

Very sorry to hear you leave the server, although very generous of you to do a giveaway to the community!

I'd love to win the giveaway because i always wanted a BMW but never came to it because its so overpriced. Also i would never set a price tag on it myself because im driving a BMW myself IRL and as a german i need one in game, since its the only BMW model on the server sadly haha. Also would be really happy to finally win any giveaway since i've never won anyything out of em yet lol

Anyways, wish you the best of luck in the future mate!

Kind regards,

Dabster
A winner has been selected. This person has been added on Steam, so check your inbox. The person will remain anonymous unless he/she desires to go public. Thanks for partaking in the giveaway. Good luck everyone, with your future endeavours.
(07-25-2021, 07:17 PM)[FL:RP] Fela Wrote: A winner has been selected. This person has been added on Steam, so check your inbox. The person will remain anonymous unless he/she desires to go public. Thanks for partaking in the giveaway. Good luck everyone, with your future endeavours.

Aly is the winner saw him giving his stuff to him Thanks for ur great give away he didn't even post in the thread LOL
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
The following 1 user Likes Abodigamer's post:
  • ART