KarenJacker
Reported User(s): KarenJacker

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:608038904

Date & Time (GMT): 22/7/21 @ 18:15 GMT

Summary of the incident
(must say i got rdmed by this guy twice)
the time posted in this post is the second rdm time.

First time was on gas station i was walking by as a citizen (job changed to burglar) near the gas station outside the city and just got shot by karenjacker he was with a Uex but my screenshots cant prove uex here. anyway here some screenshots for that one they said i got his tesla to the lake which never happend and killed me for it so they killed me for no reason striaght up. must add that i was unarmed on that time (u can see i holstered a weapon on the screenshot like few minutes before and wasnt involved with this guys at all...

The second time - was like 15 minutes after i was rabel ( i was armed this time) went to cr 81 road saw 2 people on the roof recognized its the same guys that rdmed me before decided to walk away to the city by the bridge and in my way to the city i just get sniped for no reason from so far away u can see in my screenshot no one arounds me and the 15 sec respawn time still goes. i didnt talk to them they were so far from me i wasnt a treat the ak was on my back u can see that i equiped it and didnt shoot anyone at the console screenshot as well....

UEX was fully involved but my screenshot can prove only that KarenJacker was involved cuz he is the one that killed me twice for no reason

By that he broke the rule 3.1 - Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

Evidence
First time being Rdmed evidence:

can see clearly i was unarmed.

[Image: JdLKoC3.jpg]
[Image: E5uwuMf.png]

Second time being Rdmed evidence:

[Image: xOQjfAe.png]
[Image: 8cIbzWJ.png]
Get out of here mate, you terrorised me all morning and then you going to post a PR when you loose? Don't be that guy man.

These screenshots don't prove anything it just shows you being dead? You are a bad player, you intentionally break rules to upset people, you prop climbed into my base robbing me multiple times whilst I was passively farming and then your going to post on the forums that I had no valid reason to kill you??

I killed you for the following reasons - both times as you have done these actions repeatedly.
- You burgled my home
- You robbed me at gunpoint twice
- You killed me from outside my base and then prop climbed in for my watering can lol
- You stole my car twice (one time putting it at the bottom of the lake)
- You got your friend to try and kill me when I had you under gun point (you both died lol)]

Get off the forums and get some aim practice done - you'll be better off using this time to improve.

-edit Violet Kittie ahd me in a sit with his friend about these issues as I had reported these guys for targetting and harassing me with no RP reason and he got himself out of it by saying the admin was only listening to me because I have a nice voice. This guy and his friend Sneaker are known minges here and they are simply just upset because Karen frags hard.
Also for the inclusion of uex for some reason i shall say that he was not roleplaying with me - He was present and he saw it but im not sure why you added him to the report.

Thanks, karen.
i did burglar his home as a burglar 20 minutes before the this situation and he died in this situation as well so he admit that he was breaking nlr as well which i forgot to add for the summary can prob can check in the logs.
everything else that involve with prop climbing and taking his car to the lake is a false accuse i did take his car after the burglary act we had before i left it unlocked with no tiers near the gas station) its kinda funny that he says all of that with no picture evidence.
about his last point he did kill me and my friend one time after i mugged him he came at our back starting to shoot which he had the reason to we lost the fight but we were not be told to do something on gun point he just came and shot.
anything in here have nothing to do with this 2 situation that alot of false accuses and diff situation that ended up him just rdming me twice which involve with NLR that he admit in his deffence reply. (thats intresting)
Code:
[IMG]https://fearlessrp.net/sigs/get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:77377710&b=1[/IMG]

i didnt add UEX to the report thats why i didnt post his id he was involved in both situation but i cant prove it so i wont waste my time on it i just can say he was involved with u but the focus is on u (u are the one that rdmed twice broke nlr) thats messy...
Code:

(07-22-2021, 06:09 PM)NeverBK Wrote: i did burglar his home as a burglar 20 minutes before the this situation and he died in this situation as well so he admit that he was breaking nlr as well which i forgot to add for the summary can prob can check in the logs.
everything else that involve with prop climbing and taking his car to the lake is a false accuse i did take his car after the burglary act we had before i left it unlocked with no tiers near the gas station) its kinda funny that he says all of that with no picture evidence.
about his last point he did kill me and my friend one time after i mugged him he came at our back starting to shoot which he had the reason to we lost the fight but we were not be told to do something on gun point he just came and shot.
anything in here have nothing to do with this 2 situation that alot of false accuses and diff situation that ended up him just rdming me twice which involve with NLR that he admit in his deffence reply. (thats intresting)

You burgled my home 3-4 times, you killed me in one of these situations the rest you failed. Not sure where you get NLR from dude. Stop crying on the forums, improve your aim, improve your grammar, improve your ability to roleplay and communicate with players on the server and them come back to me. 

I'm above your level boss man.
I wont be responding to this thread anymore.
can clearly see that false accuse is a thing with that guyi burglar u once and mugged u once which was 2 diff situations and still none of that have to do with this 2 rdm situation (nlr for the first rdm situation)
how i got thats a nlr from you well cuz u just said for the first situation that u killed me cuz i burglar your house which i did but u died in that situation so thats a nlr break and rdm cuz i was unarmed at the time has nothing to do with you as well
in case u dont know NLR = New life rule. so i really wonder how you remember i burglar your base if u were dead and u are the one that admited that. pvp or aim has nothing to do with the pr it doesnt metter its an rp server u just keep to prove my point.
Code:

Do you have a video of the situation
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
(07-22-2021, 09:51 PM)Dan Wrote: Do you have a video of the situation
No I just got screenshots and u can see that he says he did it as revenge for past life situations (he lowky admit it)
Code:

(07-22-2021, 10:55 PM)NeverBK Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 09:51 PM)Dan Wrote: Do you have a video of the situation
No I just got screenshots and u can see that he says he did it as revenge for past life situations (he lowky admit it)
At no point did I say it was revenge, I give you a good list - get a life man.