Ranch The Deer
Extended:
Klobb
Reported User's SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:110137590
STEAM_0:0:216601051

Date & Time (GMT): 21/7/21 @ 19:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Firstly, Ranch was part of a random raid without any knowledge of contraband or anything with a big group. We offered no resistance as we were already tired of mingy behaviour for the day, but after the raid he went outside and started to pop our tyres without any reason or provocation. His explained himself by "I didn't get to shoot any contraband".

Secondly, Klobb was the initiater of this raid as shown in Ranchs video.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrL4WNW5...=Lifesence
I actually thought you were joking about reporting me for shooting your tyres, since it's not exactly the worst thing in the world to be doing. Hell, I didn't even realise it was your car, both OOC and IC, but that's besides the point.

I personally had no knowledge that the raid was 'random', I was just tagging along for the ride with the rest of them. They had provided me with no indication as to the raid being rule-breaking in any way, and so I just did as I was asked.

Instead of offering a very clipped-down version of events, I've taken the liberty of uploading my entire playthrough, starting way before I even joined the group of "Freedom Fighters", so you can see the point that I'm making.

https://youtu.be/EiPJuCyD8Ek

Skip to about 1h in, that's when we started making out way down to the Villas.

I also don't see any rules about shooting people's tyres out, so I really don't know what your issue is. You didn't even specify what rules have been violated, which doesn't make it easy for me to give my side of the story when I don't even know what the issue is.

I don't mean to come across as being intentionally awkward by saying this, but I'm just a little confused as to what the issue is. Sure, it's not terribly nice to shoot someone's tyres after being part of a raid over them, but it's certainly not against the rules. at least from what I can see. If you could specify what rules you believe were broken so I can counter them better, then that'd be much appreciated.
No, I certainly wasn’t joking when I said I’ll post a PR on it and the raid was random indeed. My video isn’t clipped, but my recording service only goes back around 30 sec. The issue is that after the raid, the raid members and us were talking bc we were so tired of minging that day that it came to a point were we didn’t care anymore. Then suddenly you decide to shoot the tyres out for no reason and no, it’s not my car. The car belongs to Coplex and he wasn’t even present. This PR is based on mingy behavior.
[Image: ZgKTMV2.png]
"Were you not close enough to a great king to learn by his example?"
If you absolutley want it specifed, here you go:
3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

2.7a If you wish to roleplay a “Criminal” style, you need to create an in-depth group/gang to do so. This allows the roleplay to have longevity through multiple sessions including interaction with other groups or gangs.

7.4 Roleplay burglary properly, don't use molotovs, assault rifles and don't use shotguns, you want to be as quiet as possible (keypad crackers are the only exception to this). Also, in general, do not provoke the government into raiding you on purpose. As a criminal, you want to keep a low profile

We could also add

7.5 You need a valid reason to raid, i.e contraband and burglary. You cannot raid the President solely to earn money, because of high taxes (unless it's above 20%), because you don't like certain laws (unless they drastically impact your character, cars being banned from the city is not a valid reason), because you were arrested or warned for your own actions, for being demoted or because their job is Dictator (this is Metagaming).

7.5 Because you had no knowledge of our contra.
I personally do not care that you guys raided the house it is what it is lmao I was just farming tbh, but as mentioned by Fanfara AKA Klobb, your reasoning behind raiding us was for a burglary, and there was no obvious signs of us having contraband in the house, nor that we actually had a full blown base there since there was 0 defence.

TIMESTAMP FOR REASONING BEHIND RAID - 1:04:47  "Let's go burgal them for their most likely contra" that statement shows you guys didn't know of any contra existing.

But as stated in one of the rules already provided here by Lifesence for a burglary you can't use molotovs, assault rifles and shotguns. And all 3 were used as you can see in the gameplay you provided.

EDIT: After watching the video it looks like Klobb was actually leading that small group into the raid, so I feel it's only right that he is included in this PR for the random raid side of things as it wouldn't be fair for it to be pinned on Ranch. Popping the tyres was kind of a annoying move though especially since the guy who owns the car wasn't even present lmao. 

Username: Klobb
SteamID : STEAM_0:0:216601051
(07-22-2021, 11:00 AM)Lifesence Wrote: If you absolutley want it specifed, here you go:

2.7a If you wish to roleplay a “Criminal” style, you need to create an in-depth group/gang to do so. This allows the roleplay to have longevity through multiple sessions including interaction with other groups or gangs.

7.4 Roleplay burglary properly, don't use molotovs, assault rifles and don't use shotguns, you want to be as quiet as possible (keypad crackers are the only exception to this). Also, in general, do not provoke the government into raiding you on purpose. As a criminal, you want to keep a low profile

We could also add

7.5 You need a valid reason to raid, i.e contraband and burglary. You cannot raid the President solely to earn money, because of high taxes (unless it's above 20%), because you don't like certain laws (unless they drastically impact your character, cars being banned from the city is not a valid reason), because you were arrested or warned for your own actions, for being demoted or because their job is Dictator (this is Metagaming).

I do hope that you're not expecting to pin everything that a large group of people did on solely me, especially considering that I was not the instigator of the raid, I had no prior knowledge as to what was going on and I was simply taking part. I had no leadership in the group, and I had no say on what was going on.

If you're going to report me for that, then why don't you report the entire group? Anything less is double standards.

As I said, I don't tend to get involved with gang wars or any of that bollocks very often at all, and I trusted in the people around me that they were adhering to the rules, and there was simply no way that I could have known any different.

It would make far more sense to report the person who instigated it in the first place. The only reason why you chose to report me is because you didn't like me shooting that car's tyres, and yet I had zero involvement in the actual instigation of the raid.

If you were to discard all the other allegations relating to the group as a whole and not me individually, all you have is someone popping someone else's tyres. Is that really worth making such a palava out of? That's why I thought it was a joke initially - it's just trivial.
I just wanted to add that I have no doubt at all that you had no idea what was going on as I saw you asked multiple times what was going on etc... Also I think this report on you was mainly due to the tyres being popped.
(07-22-2021, 01:02 PM)Ranch the Deer Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 11:00 AM)Lifesence Wrote: If you absolutley want it specifed, here you go:

We could also add

I do hope that you're not expecting to pin everything that a large group of people did on solely me, especially considering that I was not the instigator of the raid, I had no prior knowledge as to what was going on and I was simply taking part. I had no leadership in the group, and I had no say on what was going on.

If you're going to report me for that, then why don't you report the entire group? Anything less is double standards.

As I said, I don't tend to get involved with gang wars or any of that bollocks very often at all, and I trusted in the people around me that they were adhering to the rules, and there was simply no way that I could have known any different.

It would make far more sense to report the person who instigated it in the first place. The only reason why you chose to report me is because you didn't like me shooting that car's tyres, and yet I had zero involvement in the actual instigation of the raid.

If you were to discard all the other allegations relating to the group as a whole and not me individually, all you have is someone popping someone else's tyres. Is that really worth making such a palava out of? That's why I thought it was a joke initially - it's just trivial.
I am targeting you specifically because unlike the rest, you decided to stay behind and be a further annoyance by popping Coplexs tyres for no reason. My tyres get popped all the time while in the city and I know the irritated feeling you get when you have to drag your car all the way over to a repair station with 6-7 kmH. As Jim has stated previously, we're also adding Klobb into this PR. Originally I didn't plan to bring up the completely random raid, but when you started arguing about what you've done, I feel it is necessary for the admins to prove that minging isn't welcomed in Fearless servers.

I don't want to do this, because I've rp'd with you before as a cop while you ran a mechanics shop while there was few people online and I think we both had a good time, but to call it for what it is, that was minging and you intentionally became an annoyance for us, who were minding our own business not giving you any resistance at all.
I can confirm that i was not at the active scene when i was told about this. at the time, i was helping out a friend of mine that has just join FearlessRP. we were at spawn when i got told about this and i am kind of disappointed in ranch the deer. i know that he can do a lot better and he knows to not shoot out tyres with no roleplay reason which shows failrp even if it was a joke i still would not be happy! therefore lifesence making the sensible decision to make a pr is valid on my behalf.
EDIT: Extended with a PR on Klobb as well.