BanID: 83759

Ban Reason
ToS - Harassment

Staff Member: Divey

Involved users
Jessixa

Why should you be unbanned?
Greetings,

I would like to take this chance to apologize to everyone who I might have made feel uncomfortable during my time on the servers. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect for pretty much everybody outside my group of friends. I would take every chance given to rant regarding the staff team and every member that at the time I did not like. I take full and complete responsibility. It was wrong of me to behave as I did. There is no excuse for that type of behavior.

There is of course one person who I specifically need to apologize to and that is no other than Jessica. The comments I kept making about her were unacceptable to say the least, I very well know that simply apologizing is not enough for the despicable things that I then said. Jessica I really hope that at some point in the future you will actually be able to forgive me.

I would like to thank you for reading my UBR and even considering to unban me.

Kind regards,

Dimitris
Hey Dimitris,

Thanks for posting this UBR, I'll bring it up with the team and get back to you.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Hello Dimitris,

Due to the mess you've caused on FL in the past and the general toxicity you bring, the team has decided to not offer you another chance. The ban will stay.

Declined.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork