Roleplayer of the Week
Well deserved Jess. Always bringing FL into a new non-mingey light with your good sense and taste in roleplays, always a good time to have you around.
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
The following 2 users Like Blaz's post:
  • max., Jessixa
roleplayer of the week should be me for barbz rp
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Ryan's post:
  • Self, Luna
Evening folks,

The Event Coordinator team has once again conducted a vote on the "Roleplayer of the Week" title. This time with some internal modifications to the voting procedure so that it is more fair and reflective of the actual award. Unlike last week, there was only one candidate submitted, but they still managed to impress the judges with flying colours.

This player is often seen with many kills next to their name on the scoreboard, but the 20 roleplay points next to their name don't lie either! With thousands of hours logged onto the servers, this player conducted some mighty fine roleplay this week.

The identity of this week's "Roleplayer of the Week" is located within the spoiler below.

Spoiler :
[Image: eIwgOs7.png]

Congratulations on earning the title, frost, and thank you for pitching in to the roleplay scene with many immersive and creative moments such as a secret service roleplay, an interrogation roleplay, and assisting newer members with learning the ropes of roleplay itself!

Happy roleplaying everybody; I wonder what August will bring us?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 12 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, Ranger, TonettaFan #2319, Wolven, ART, max., Violet DE Kittie, Haarek, Self, tgn, Robbtja, Slaint
Fabulous choice
Wolven

congrats loser lol
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Robbtja
Yay fellow Roleplayer of the week, congrats frosty, i cannot wait to be held hostage by you
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 2 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Wolven, BasicallyMental
Grats Frost lad!
Goodness, well done frost!
shut the fuck up
The following 2 users Like kevin the god's post:
  • Lewwings, Blaz
(08-13-2021, 10:09 PM)kevin the god Wrote: shut the fuck up

please dont swear in the fearless roleplay commuinity, thansk Smile
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/nc4fq5y.jpg[/img]
The following 2 users Like Inlandbubbles's post: