Roleplayer of the Week
(07-20-2021, 10:39 PM)Panda Wrote:
(07-20-2021, 03:38 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 09:42 PM)Panda Wrote: Like star of the week in primary school

do i get to sit on the benches in assembly?

Yeah but on the end with the white bolt things so it’s uncomfortable

i like the white bobbly bits, especially when they go up me arse

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
forgot we are grown men now
(07-20-2021, 12:17 AM)Blaz Wrote:
god, i remember the year 6 disco

"hello year six!! we'll be partying until seven pm tonight!!!"
*cheering*

What do you mean 'i remember' that was literally yesterday for you.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(07-24-2021, 02:31 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(07-20-2021, 12:17 AM)Blaz Wrote:
god, i remember the year 6 disco

"hello year six!! we'll be partying until seven pm tonight!!!"
*cheering*

What do you mean 'i remember' that was literally yesterday for you.

but... it wasnt? :O
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
Its My Birthday! 
Alright guys, simmer down.

The Event Coordinator team has conducted its first vote on the "Roleplay of the Week" title, the first of many to come. Several players were put forward, but of course only one could claim the title for this past week.

This player is what many could call a roleplay veteran, as they are well-known within the Fearless community to be someone who partakes in and creates fun and unique roleplay across the server whilst aiming to include as many people as possible.

The identity of this week's "Roleplayer of the Week" is located within the spoiler below.

Spoiler :
[Image: 1.png]

Congratulations on earning the title, Jessixa, and thank you for contributing to the roleplay scene with many enjoyable and sui generis moments such as the Villanueva Family, a paranormal investigation, the V-Club, and many more!

Happy roleplaying everybody; I wonder who will win the title next week?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 5 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Tim, Jessixa, max., Slaint, L Y N C H Y
(07-26-2021, 03:14 AM)Lewwings Wrote:

The Event Coordinator team has conducted its first vote on the "Roleplay of the Week" title, the first of many to come. Several players were put forward, but of course only one could claim the title for this past week.

This player is what many could call a roleplay veteran, as they are well-known within the Fearless community to be someone who partakes in and creates fun and unique roleplay across the server whilst aiming to include as many people as possible.

The identity of this week's "Roleplayer of the Week" is located within the spoiler below.

Spoiler :

Congratulations on earning the title, Jessixa, and thank you for contributing to the roleplay scene with many enjoyable and sui generis moments such as the Villanueva Family, a paranormal investigation, the V-Club, and many more!

Cant remember one jessixa rp from this week? give someone new a chance.
The following 1 user Likes karenjacker's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(07-26-2021, 06:10 AM)karenjacker Wrote:

Spoiler :

I mean,  i worked really hard on all of my roleplays to provide as much fun as i can to the server. Even if you weren't on any of my rp, the least you can do is acknowledge it.  

I felt honor by this mini award,  there could be someone in the community who wishes to do the same as me and i want to help them achieve that goal, they are the potential of the community's future even you.
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • Blaz
(07-26-2021, 06:45 AM)Jessixa Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 06:10 AM)karenjacker Wrote:

Spoiler :

I mean,  i worked really hard on all of my roleplays to provide as much fun as i can to the server. Even if you weren't on any of my rp, the least you can do is acknowledge it.  

I felt honor by this mini award,  there could be someone in the community who wishes to do the same as me and i want to help them achieve that goal, they are the potential of the community's future even you.
All the roleplays you do are well set out and well ran, i'm not disputing that they aren't good or anything. I'm just saying there are people on the server that put that effort in day after day rather than once or twice a month thats all.

Always the same faces when admins get the polls - let the players chose.
Quote:All the roleplays you do are well set out and well ran, i'm not disputing that they aren't good or anything. I'm just saying there are people on the server that put that effort in day after day rather than once or twice a month thats all.

It's hard to choose just 1 person for the award since alot of people put in effort to make great RP's but from what i have seen recently, Jessixa has put in so much effort into her RP's and it's more than once or twice a month, she does quite alot every month.
The following 2 users Like Slaint's post:
  • Jessixa, Blaz
(07-26-2021, 11:18 AM)Slaint Wrote:
Quote:All the roleplays you do are well set out and well ran, i'm not disputing that they aren't good or anything. I'm just saying there are people on the server that put that effort in day after day rather than once or twice a month thats all.

It's hard to choose just 1 person for the award since alot of people put in effort to make great RP's but from what i have seen recently, Jessixa has put in so much effort into her RP's and it's more than once or twice a month, she does quite alot every month.

Yeah but its RPer of the week??