SteamID: STEAM_0:1:245587480

BlacklistID(s): 111272

Blacklist Reason
PRA(99009) - RDM

Staff Member: Daniel

Involved users
Me and the accused in the PR

Why should you be unblacklisted?
The pr I posted (https://fearlessrp.net/showthread?tid=99009)

So i posted a pr on 2 users, (Kolpas and HeadShot) for RDM/ARDM and i was being attacked with a baton, i wasn't a police officer so i didn't have a taser, no police were on so i couldn't call them and i was being attacked anyway, and i had a weapon so my only option was to; Be beaten to death or Kill them, i chose the one that was the best option for me, obviously i didn't want to die so i killed them, if anyone else was being attacked with a baton which is a lethal weapon and can knock me out pretty easily they would defend thereself. What else was i supposed to do? Wait till they knock me out and kill me? I only acted in self defense as soon as i was hit, i shot them.
Thank you for posting this PR slaint,

You were blacklisted for the following reasons/rule(s):

3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

7.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.

7.4 Roleplay burglary properly, don't use molotovs, assault rifles and don't use shotguns, you want to be as quiet as possible (keypad crackers are the only exception to this). Also, in general, do not provoke the government into raiding you on purpose. As a criminal, you want to keep a low profile.

In ref to the Player Report:

The two users who you were originally reporting were blacklisted from weapons, the issue is you killed them both in the hospital that is a public place **yes your life was in danger but** You should have simply ran away from them and called the police (If any were online) and dealt with them outside of the city instead of doing this in the hospital because as a criminal you wish to keep a low profile.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
(07-19-2021, 04:42 PM)Dan Wrote: Thank you for posting this PR slaint,

You were blacklisted for the following reasons/rule(s):

3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

I was being attacked, i did what i had to, therefore not RDM.

7.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.

As soon as i began to run, they would have the perfect opportunity to knock me out and beat my body to death, I had a weapon (since im in a criminal organization) and i used it to kill them, i was outnumbered and didn't have anything else i could do.

7.4 Roleplay burglary properly, don't use molotovs, assault rifles and don't use shotguns, you want to be as quiet as possible (keypad crackers are the only exception to this). Also, in general, do not provoke the government into raiding you on purpose. As a criminal, you want to keep a low profile.

Same as above

In ref to the Player Report:

The two users who you were originally reporting were blacklisted from weapons, the issue is you killed them both in the hospital that is a public place **yes your life was in danger but** You should have simply ran away from them and called the police (If any were online) and dealt with them outside of the city instead of doing this in the hospital because as a criminal you wish to keep a low profile.

Like my replies above, i had a weapon, if i ran i would have been knocked out, i am a criminal and there were no police online so the only option i had was to shoot them, i didn't have time to run all the way out of the city to deal with it myself (danger of being knocked out and very long run/walk) so i really didn't have another option, I didn't want to die and my health was getting very low as seen in the video so that leaves me with the only option of killing them. It has also been pointed out to me that yes I am a criminal carrying a illegal gun, calling the police would only get me in trouble and most likely ending in a fire fight.
My text is quite obviously red

Additionally, why would I post a pr if I broke the rules in it?

I will await your reply.
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]

Unblacklist request: Ref #111272

Hello Slaint,

Thanks for your unblacklist request, sadly Daniel was not able to respond due to technical issues he has permitted me to respond to this!

After Daniel and some other team members reviewed this footage, we concluded that the blacklist will be changed to "Crime in Public" but will stay on record!

Conclusion: The reason has been changed to "Crime in Public"

DNY-CLOSE