Aero, Nvality
Reported User(s): Aero, Nvality

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26179298

Date & Time (GMT): 19/7/21 @ 07:40 GMT

Summary of the incident
So for a whole hour, Nvality and Aero were propclimbing on buildings and shooting our cars causing them to catch on fire. Before we could really identify them they would switch jobs. However i was able to capture there last attack on me and White Wolf. Everyone on the server at the time can and probably will back me up on this. During the video, they had prop climbed on top of midas and were shooting us from there. Then towards the end you will see Nvality jump off the top of the hospital and start firing at White Wolf's car as he trys to park it. We then both get killed by Aero and Nvality

Log from when I died: Tim (STEAM_0:0:192529993) was killed by Aero (STEAM_0:1:97010836) using Player [4][Aero]

Nvality's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71066107

They tried acting like it was someone else the entire time but i knew it was them. After being confronted by the entire server they then called it a night very subtly, which was not surprising at all.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/bJciEm1c4U8
Involved In a way

I was in the same server, As you can see in the attached video uploaded by Tim, And i saw them changing jobs alot, Most likely to avoid possible rp situations which i was able to tell by other people reactions in ooc..

And also i saw them spawning as SRU, Immediately getting weapons from the arm locker and heading towards the city to start this killing spree .. Unfortunately I don't own any evidence but if you are willing to take my word with it you can, or at least you can go with the evidence Tim Uploaded .. Which i find enough..

The least thing i can do in my side, Is to confirm that they were breaking the rules as much as they can..

Best regards,
Chaos
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!
LMAOOO Chaos wasn't involved at all. not once were you ever even near me or involved in any RP with us, don't act like you were randomly surveying the tab menu for an hour checking what jobs i was ???
-INVOLVED-

As my friend Tim mention before, these two guys are a big pain for a couple of hours. We could not get some of it on record. These guys prop climb on the roof and shoot from nowhere.

-SHORT SUMMARY FROM THE VIDEO-

As you can see in the video, one of the sru officers prop climbing the building and then start run away to attack my friend.

(sry for extremely low quality)

Thanks
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
(07-19-2021, 08:25 AM)ethann Wrote: LMAOOO Chaos wasn't involved at all. not once were you ever even near me or involved in any RP with us, don't act like you were randomly surveying the tab menu for an hour checking what jobs i was ???

stop lying my guy. You blow up our car and then switch jobs to avoid the RP situation all the time. Which is against the rule. Likely for you, we cant get that on screen.
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
(07-19-2021, 08:47 AM)White Wolf Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 08:25 AM)ethann Wrote: LMAOOO Chaos wasn't involved at all. not once were you ever even near me or involved in any RP with us, don't act like you were randomly surveying the tab menu for an hour checking what jobs i was ???

stop lying my guy. You blow up our car and then switch jobs to avoid the RP situation all the time. Which is against the rule. Likely for you, we cant get that on screen.
??????? ok white wolf
Hello Tim,
 This pr is under review.
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
Hello Again,

APPROVED,
After reviewing the evidence and the logs, Both users did break the following rules,
2.4 , 3.1 , 3.1a , 5.1 and 6.14. However, I have been withness for both users immature attitudes on the server not long time ago.
Both users will receive Blacklist and Ban.

nvality
- Blacklist for Weapons, PTE, and SWAT
- 3 days Ban

Aero
- Blacklist Weapons and SWAT
- 3 days Ban

Both of you need a break and please read the rules.
Thank you for reporting and Have a Good day Tim

Closed & Moved

Regards;
Violet De Kittie
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!