SteamID:  STEAM_0:0;523313900

BanID: 84984

Ban Reason
fearp and lieing

Staff Member: johnsliver

Involved users
wolfy shmciki

Why should you be unbanned?
so the taxs was 40% so i wanted to plan on raiding alone i got armed and ready to raid in i got my shotgun ready i raiding the nexus  the doors was open and i saw the preseidnt on the lobby with officers and i shot him and killed him no officers was holding guns they where building stuffs so i wasnt on fearp and the tax was already 40% i had a chance to aim at the preseidnt after i killed him the people was threating to ban me and saying stuffs like i broke fearp which they had no proof that i broke it and then admin johnsliver pulled me up and said to me u cant pull ur gun from ur invertory while ur in place with full officer first thing it was on logs that i got armed befor raiding inside i didnt pull my gun from my invertory and shot him he can see that i was armed befor raiding i told him i want a proof that i did that and he rufuse and banned me which he doesnt have any proof of me breaking fearp and calls me a lier
after doing more investigation turns out I was wrong about pulling a shotgun out of your magic inventory
you did equip @ Broadway for that take a day off as you were not lying about that.

but the fact is you still pulled a gun while 3 cops and 2 swats had guns ready to shoot you which is why you die instantly after shooting the prez in the head with your shotgun which breaking fearRP more exact: 3.4a You cannot attack or draw a weapon on a person who has a gun pointed at you (as well as a stun gun or melee weapon at striking distance).
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
(07-19-2021, 11:49 PM)JohnSilver Wrote: after doing more investigation turns out I was wrong about pulling a shotgun out of your magic inventory
you did equip @ Broadway for that take a day off as you were not lying about that.

but the fact is you still pulled a gun while 3 cops and 2 swats had guns ready to shoot you which is why you die instantly after shooting the prez in the head with your shotgun which breaking fearRP more exact: 3.4a You cannot attack or draw a weapon on a person who has a gun pointed at you (as well as a stun gun or melee weapon at striking distance).
 hello johnsilver as i was saying i raided the nexus  while it was 40% before killing the president  the president was standing building while   officers busy talking no one was holding a gun i want a video proof of the officers holding guns I made sure before killing him  i wasn't on feaRP. ( u didn't have any proofs at first to ban me u pulled me up saying nonsense things that didn't happen i told you u have the logs u can see what i really did  while u called me a lier and didn't let me explain what happened and u banned me no one had a proof of me breaking feaRP and u still banned me with no evidence)
I was watching phase when you did so no need for video as seen what happened

unless got anything valid to added this will be Denied
(07-21-2021, 11:50 AM)JohnSilver Wrote: I was watching phase when you did so no need for video as seen what happened

you just have no proof u banned me because i killed ur friend as a preseidnt
Denied - reason in last post
(07-21-2021, 11:50 AM)JohnSilver Wrote: I was watching phase when you did so no need for video as seen what happened