Poll: Photon or VCMod
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Photon
42.11%
8 42.11%
VCMod
57.89%
11 57.89%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Photon VS VCMod
I saw a thread like this from 2017 and I'm interested to see the results now.

Photon or VCMod ELS, in my opinion I think Photon is better however I do hear that it has some performance issues, what do you think?
We own VCMod, the reason we didn't change then is because Soul was being stingy from my understanding.
pretty sure the els on vcmod is 10x more optimised than photon
Photon by far looks better
(07-16-2021, 08:17 PM)frost Wrote: pretty sure the els on vcmod is 10x more optimised than photon

Yeah i'm pretty sure photon has optimisation issues but other than that it looks alot better than VCMod

(07-16-2021, 07:55 PM)Ranger Wrote: We own VCMod, the reason we didn't change then is because Soul was being stingy from my understanding.

To be fair Soul could have just bought VCMod main and not ELS
We did a test with Photon like a year ago and were completely against it due to performance, I doubt it has changed. Something like this isn't something that'll be a community vote, it'll be something we determine by internal testing.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
what difference between both?
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
just sack off both and go back to pressing alt to trigger a 30 second siren. fps issues solved thank me later x
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 7 users Like Zecon's post:
  • Pollux, max., SpaghettiFTW, DVN, mintblackbeard, Adamantite, B33n
(07-17-2021, 12:10 PM)Zecon Wrote: just sack off both and go back to pressing alt to trigger a 30 second siren. fps issues solved thank me later x
 be quiet zecon
(07-17-2021, 12:10 PM)Zecon Wrote: just sack off both and go back to pressing alt to trigger a 30 second siren. fps issues solved thank me later x
This is my wet dream
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Slaint