็!Josh
Reported User(s): ็!Josh

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:225688237

Date & Time (GMT): 16/7/21 @ 16:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Reporting him for

1-Trying to negotiate a gang while being the president

2-False Demoation i was talking to him OOC

Firstly i went to the Alessis base found their walls higher then 1 meter as stated in the laws cuffed two alessis members out then gave them a warrant president refused to accept the warrant and wants to go there and negotiate with them i told him OOC that its agenst rules he can ask me i was the police sergent at the time or ask the SWAT commander to do that he can't come here as it breaks RULE 6.3 kept asking to come i refused for his safety then got demoted which is powergaming

Evidence
[Image: 025643720b09d8f48b541680ca6ca523.png]
[Image: 0405fd0e9ddcffb0ccec2c2bbe0ce633.png]
[Image: ea0907d7f7be111363a3b647ccf0ba6a.png][Image: 7f463f9374fb80240736d973c6c31dfb.png]
(07-16-2021, 05:14 PM)Abodigamer Wrote: Reported User(s): ็!Josh

Firstly, The law regarding "No Opaque external wall or fence may exceed 1 metre" has nothing do to with a search warrant being handed out, the only time you can search is if "you have been found to be carrying illegal material, and there is probable cause to suspect your property contains more" Having a high wall isn't illegal material, therefore a raid on the property isn't valid.

Secondly, I would of broken a rule if the area was dangerous however, they posed no threat to us or my security which was present (SWAT & the police), they had no weapons on them and high walls aren't a threat to anyone, they are objects. Also, over the voice radio, you assumed they were armed which is meta-gaming i believe? Regardless you cuffed 2 members and they weren't armed so this again enforces my point that they weren't a threat. Which is why I wanted to speak to them regarding the walls to see if I can get them to remove them and de-escalate the situation instead of going guns blazing which is what you were motivated to do and ignoring my orders which at this point were IC so the reason for your demotion is valid- since you were talking back to me and arguing my authority, even after I warned you over the radio IC . You then tried to bring in how I was denying the warrants due to my org being neutral with Alessi but this had no part in this situation although you assumed so (this would of been a rule breakage if it were true).
(07-16-2021, 05:36 PM)Joshua1 Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 05:14 PM)Abodigamer Wrote: Reported User(s): ็!Josh

Firstly, The law regarding "No Opaque external wall or fence may exceed 1 metre" has nothing do to with a search warrant being handed out, the only time you can search is if "you have been found to be carrying illegal material, and there is probable cause to suspect your property contains more" Having a high wall isn't illegal material, therefore a raid on the property isn't valid.

Secondly, I would of broken a rule if the area was dangerous however, they posed no threat to us or my security which was present (SWAT & the police), they had no weapons on them and high walls aren't a threat to anyone, they are objects. Also, over the voice radio, you assumed they were armed which is meta-gaming i believe? Regardless you cuffed 2 members and they weren't armed so this again enforces my point that they weren't a threat. Which is why I wanted to speak to them regarding the walls to see if I can get them to remove them and de-escalate the situation instead of going guns blazing which is what you were motivated to do and ignoring my orders which at this point were IC so the reason for your demotion is valid- since you were talking back to me and arguing my authority, even after I warned you over the radio IC . You then tried to bring in how I was denying the warrants due to my org being neutral with Alessi but this had no part in this situation although you assumed so (this would of been a rule breakage if it were true).
Any base we need to assume that the people in there would be armed anyhow as the president u don't negotatie it's the job of the police or swat i have noting else to say
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
-INVOLVED-

The Alessi wasn't armed, therefore they posed no threat to the President, again as Josh said in his reply, we went over to the base after we knew they had no weapons, I don't see how anything they was doing was a threat to the police and SWAT who were guarding Josh (the President), he only wanted to go over there to speak to the Alessi about removing the wall they had in place and to deescalate the situation instead of accepting warrant which would of resulted in an unnecessary raid, also again as he said the reason for your demotion happened IC at the start of this situation when the warrant was first sent in and he denied it due to him wanting to speak (not negotiate) with them regarding the wall.
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
(07-16-2021, 05:46 PM)Boonan Wrote: -INVOLVED-

The Alessi wasn't armed, therefore they posed no threat to the President, again as Josh said in his reply, we went over to the base after we knew they had no weapons, I don't see how anything they was doing was a threat to the police and SWAT who were guarding Josh (the President), he only wanted to go over there to speak to the Alessi about removing the wall they had in place and to deescalate the situation instead of accepting warrant which would of resulted in an unnecessary raid, also again as he said the reason for your demotion happened IC at the start of this situation when the warrant was first sent in and he denied it due to him wanting to speak (not negotiate) with them regarding the wall.
As a President, you are a very important person and therefore your life is of high priority, so stay out of dangerous situations (i.e, inspecting a crime scene or going outside without security).
This situation wasn't a crime scene, it was meant to be a civil discussion between the President and some of his people asking them to remove something that is considered deviant behaviour, it would of been criminal if they refused to take the wall down. Again the President had security.
the president dosen't negotatie thats the job of police - swat
Again, he wasn't negotiating, he was taking to them, there was nothing to negotiate- he was simply going over to ask them to stop their deviant behaviour.
Hello Abodi!
Thank you for posting this player report!
It is now under review.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Alessi was the group he was negotiating with. Abodigamer pulled up to our walls, pointed a gun at myself and another one of our members screaming "Get down" and cuffed us. This was completely random and out of nowhere, we were unarmed and not a threat to him either.

He then proceeded to scream down the radio and be very disrespectful to Josh saying "accept the fucking warrant" when the president had told him to back off multiple times and said he would come to speak to us. After speaking to us he said our walls were perfectly fine as they were just the same height as the brick wall already there.

ALSO he actually entered our base without the search warrant after being told to back off by the president completely ignoring the orders. He was rightfully demoted as he was being disrespectful to higher ups and ignoring direct orders.