Legendarymh4
Reported User(s): Legendarymh4

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:523313900

Date & Time (GMT): 13/7/21 @ 14:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Legendarymh4 bought a building for a strange reason, as I was starting my recording inside the city while parking.
I was just minding my own business as he slashed one of my tires for no proper reason and ran into the building he bought, just to try to lock himself in in order "to get away from me" (isn't that powergaming? He clearly had no intention of roleplaying in this shopbuilding...)

Evidence will follow up beneath. I report the stated player for:
7.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM-JJDvUp4Q
(07-13-2021, 12:43 PM)JaSch Wrote: Reported User(s): Legendarymh4

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:523313900

Date & Time (GMT): 13/7/21 @ 14:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Legendarymh4 bought a building for a strange reason, as I was starting my recording inside the city while parking.
I was just minding my own business as he slashed one of my tires for no proper reason and ran into the building he bought, just to try to lock himself in in order "to get away from me" (isn't that powergaming? He clearly had no intention of roleplaying in this shopbuilding...)

Evidence will follow up beneath. I report the stated player for:
7.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM-JJDvUp4Q
u just broke 2 rules failrp and 3times rdm what ur not talking about ur self ??
Approved.

Legendarymh4 (STEAM_0:0:523313900) will receive a one hour weapon blacklist for crime in public.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork