Chat Box
(07-11-2021, 09:03 PM)Slaint Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 03:21 PM)Chaos™ Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 12:44 PM)Slaint Wrote: Is it still like that after you rejoin? and try 1366 x 768 if that doesn't work

Tried your way didn't work even with the 1366 x 768

did @"White Wolf"'s method work?

(07-11-2021, 01:07 PM)White Wolf Wrote: there two ways to avoid it:
  • Disble the stromfox elemts
  • Use fullscreen

Nope it didn't but thanks for the help anyways ..
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!
(07-11-2021, 11:01 PM)Pollux Wrote: We don't really support any resolution apart from 1920x1080 well, at the very least you should try have an aspect ratio of 16:9. I would just try messing around with different resolutions as some work fine while others don't.

I got it, I used to play in a pc with higher resolution it makes sense, since i came back to play FL when i moved countries and stuff, i will try to play a little bit with the resolution options and if i figured it out or found solution i would immediately inform you guys with the solution to prevent future other users from having the same problem, Thanks to whoever contributed in helping me fixing the problem..

You can freely close the case now i got informed of what i need to do.. and i will try to PM one of the admins who helped me here if i find a solution.
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!
This is more of an issue with our overall HUD due to how old it is, we don't have the resources to re-make the HUD right now. This will only likely ever be fixed once that is done.

Closed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork