Violet
Your Name: h3x

Accused Staff Member: Violet

Involved users
NEMxDman mainly, other Alessi Members as well

Date & Time (GMT): 9/7/21 @ 17:00 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power,Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
The Shmicki family is at war with Alessi, I received word that Shmicki had recently raided an Alessi base so I rounded up a group of fighters and headed over to their base.

I sniped off 2 players, One being KingStone and the other one Daniel. Violet instantly goes into no clip and stops the raid stating RDM? A fair blacklist is given out to the BMD who raided with us.

Since Violet had no grounds to ban me, she then starts an argument, after Daniel tells her to step back, we go on our way.

She then starts harassing me over PM's threatening bans which have no merit and creating up situations which never happened. The following are the main PM's back and forth I had with her

Code:
(!R) (REPLY) [FL] Violet De Kittie (94): Kingstone say didnt raided you but i will wait for wolfy and taxi. then i will deal with you

(PM)  To [FL] Violet De Kittie (94): Why me specifically? Are you gonna drag the other Alessi members into the sit as well?

Code:
(!R) (REPLY) [FL] Violet De Kittie (94):  IDK about the war, like i say you killed Daniel and Kingstone without valid rp so i will count
this as RDM. like i say i will wait Taxi back and i will pull you to sit. i also have record for an
hour so we will see
(PM)  To [FL] Violet De Kittie (94): Yeah it's not RDM, sorry to disappoint you but again, Shmicki
is at war with Alessi, if you don't wanna get shot by us don't join the org role

Code:
(PM)  [FL] Violet De Kittie (94): You say you shot them bcoz Shmicki raid you, now you saying its
clan war? ok? topic changed here. also who  say you can shot other clan randomly and
called it war?

(PM)  To [FL] Violet De Kittie (94): Please read the rules, it's tiring trying to deal with you, Alessi
and Shmiciki are in a Org war, I was told Shmiciki raided Alessi, We came to kidnap you. I
don't understand where you think the problem is

She has done this before - https://fearlessrp.net/showthread?tid=97720 - Exactly the same type of situation
  • Puts you in a sit
  • Shouts over you
  • Doesn't listen to a single thing you say
This behaviour was actually noted in the above thread by Divey, so it is extremely clear she rather doesn't want to learn how to respect people or just enjoys having the power over people.

An Administrator should not be putting players into situations where they feel uncomfortable playing FL at all when the whole point of being an Administrator is to enforce the rules, not harass people based on rules that they think a player has broken.

Note: My shadowplay didn't capture just before the raid however Daniel can confirm the events above.
It's fair that I recieved the blacklist for weapons and the BMD job for raiding under that role. That's 100% fair and I accept that, that's my bad and I apologise for it. However the way she handled this sit was unprofessional to the point another staff member is literally telling her to calm down.

The Alessi family and Schmicki family are at war, they were responsible for a raid on us earlier so we went to counter raid and take one of them hostage, to which the raid was stopped straight away and not allowed to carry on even after the raiding as a BMD situation was solved.

At the end of the day she joined a criminal organisation and is living outside of the city walls, and the organisation she IS currently apart of raided us. So we had a very validRP reason to do what we were doing.
I'll start from the beginning me violet and kingstone were having a chat when you sniped me and kingstone, In response as I didn't know what was going off as I was only on for around 10 - 15 mins at the time. I did respawn myself and decided to watch.

At this point, violet did create a sit the only reason I got involved because I felt violet was angry about it hence why I told her to calm down told the BMD about working with other jobs. This was not my sit but I did talk with violet after.

Regarding the PM'ing and @ responses my understanding of this is violet wanted to check whether the raid was valid with the other clan members.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
Hello h3x, 
Thank you for making AA on me.

1st. You shot us at my house, which made me confused about why we got shot. Then you say you get raid by Shmickis, when I'm with them since they changed the job to Shimicki Family and I don't see they did raid you and your friend. We hang out at the waterfall with Ranger and Frost before Wolfy and Taxi went to AFK. When I grab you and asking for the reason you say you take revenge for they raided you. When I ask Kingstone, he says he never raided you. And I did tell you that I will have to sit with you when Taxi back.
2nd. When I told you that he never raid you, you changed the topic to clan war, still who says you can Kill someone and call it Clan War?

"She then starts harassing me over PM's threatening bans which have no merit and creating up situations which never happened. The following are the main PM's back and forth I had with her"
- Harassing you? How can asking questions can be harassing you? 
You're even didn't show me any proof of the Shmickis Raided you. 

"This behaviour was actually noted in the above thread by Divey, so it is extremely clear she rather doesn't want to learn how to respect people or just enjoys having the power over people."
- I know the rules, I do respect everyone and me as an admin, never abuse my powers.

Have Good day.
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
(07-09-2021, 04:47 PM)[FL:RP] FGxDman Wrote: It's fair that I recieved the blacklist for weapons and the BMD job for raiding under that role. That's 100% fair and I accept that, that's my bad and I apologise for it. However the way she handled this sit was unprofessional to the point another staff member is literally telling her to calm down.

The Alessi family and Schmicki family are at war, they were responsible for a raid on us earlier so we went to counter raid and take one of them hostage, to which the raid was stopped straight away and not allowed to carry on even after the raiding as a BMD situation was solved.

At the end of the day she joined a criminal organisation and is living outside of the city walls, and the organisation she IS currently apart of raided us. So we had a very validRP reason to do what we were doing.

Like I say, You can't go and kill someone and called it clan war. However, you still need to show me the proof that they raided you. I'm still waiting for the proof.
Quote:1st. You shot us at my house, which made me confused about why we got shot. Then you say you get raid by Shmickis, when I'm with them since they changed the job to Shimicki Family and I don't see they did raid you and your friend. We hang out at the waterfall with Ranger and Frost before Wolfy and Taxi went to AFK. When I grab you and asking for the reason you say you take revenge for they raided you. When I ask Kingstone, he says he never raided you. And I did tell you that I will have to sit with you when Taxi back.

I was informed that Shimicki raided Alessi, not long after I gathered my crew up and raided.

Quote:2nd. When I told you that he never raid you, you changed the topic to clan war, still who says you can Kill someone and call it Clan War?

You along with some others had their jobs set to the custom org job. Since Alessi and Shmicki are at war, not to mention Shmicki raided Alessi, we could have been raiding for any reason, but you stopped the raid way before that and completely ignored everything we tried to explain to you over VC, hence this AA.

Quote:"She then starts harassing me over PM's threatening bans which have no merit and creating up situations which never happened. The following are the main PM's back and forth I had with her"
- Harassing you? How can asking questions can be harassing you?

You asked me the same questions every single time with the threat of "Once taxi replies im putting you in a sit", you clearly didn't take onboard anything I mentioned. Additionally you targeted me only as I was the only other person in the sit apart from the BMD who argued our case, there was at least 3 other Alessi members in the raid but somehow I'm the one who's getting pelted with PMs?

Why is it only YOU who has a problem and Kingstone and Dan took it on the chin? If you don't want to be involved with AggRP, then don't join a AggRP clan/change your job to their custom role.

Quote:"This behaviour was actually noted in the above thread by Divey, so it is extremely clear she rather doesn't want to learn how to respect people or just enjoys having the power over people."
- I know the rules, I do respect everyone and me as an admin, never abuse my powers.

This is obviously not true as per the other thread I linked.
(07-09-2021, 05:19 PM)Violet DE Kittie Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 04:47 PM)[FL:RP] FGxDman Wrote: It's fair that I recieved the blacklist for weapons and the BMD job for raiding under that role. That's 100% fair and I accept that, that's my bad and I apologise for it. However the way she handled this sit was unprofessional to the point another staff member is literally telling her to calm down.

Like I say, You can't go and kill someone and called it clan war. However, you still need to show me the proof that they raided you. I'm still waiting for the proof.

From my understanding the 2 families were already in disagreement prior to the killing that happened at your house, which we mistook for the Schmicky base due to a few members including yourself being spotted there. 

As for them raiding us beforehand, we just dealt with that in-game through RP and learnt that it wasn't the schmicky family that did it, so we apologise for that. We recieved some misinformation based on who attatcked us and went on the offensive thinking we were retaliating against the same people. BUT although the information we were given through RP means was false we still had a legitimate RP reason to do what we were doing as everything we did was Roleplayed entirely, none of that raid was undertaken with OOC intentions, we acted in character based on information we were given In character.

However regardless of this clan war that is going on the way you handled that sit was very unprofessional. Whether it ends up being classed as RDM or not which it shouldn't be you still came into the sit aggressively and unprofessionally from the start. Which ended up annoying us because of the way we were being spoken to and dealt with. If you'd have came into the sit calmly and spoken to us in a calm manner as Daniel did, I honestly believe it would of had a different outcome. 

I have nothing personal against you or anything, I don't even know you. But I didn't appreciate the way I was being spoken too and dealt with. I'm just here to have some fun, meet some new people and chill.
"However regardless of this clan war that is going on the way you handled that sit was very unprofessional. Whether it ends up being classed as RDM or not which it shouldn't be you still came into the sit aggressively and unprofessionally from the start."
-I never say I ended the sit, I say "next time read the rules." then I went back to my house so I can ask Kingstone, Wolfy, and Taxi if they did Raid you, as a result, they didn't. That is why I PMed you to say it. When I grab you and your friend, he started cursing me with F word including Daniel interrupted me without know what happens. So I raised my voice so everyone can listen to what I'm trying to say there. I apologize for that. 
However, how can when I say, "Once taxi replies I'm putting you in a sit" will be harassment? That is means I will bring you to the sit. I don't see that as harassment and it's just informing about the sit.
Doesn't slide with me frankly, since you kept sending me PM's over and over which I found extremely intimidating, especially when you started sending PMs to me unsolicited on discord. Based on the fact that you hold way more power than I do and such case I'd have to do way more fighting to prove you did something wrong.

The issue of you shouting over people has been brought up before, so your apology means nothing to me because it just shows to me that you don't care about changing your actions.

There is no way you can expect a sit to continue 2-3 hours after the event happened, that is completely unrealistic. I don't keep records of completely everything that's happened on FL which lead to my blacklist. Even when I supplied you with evidence you basically ignored it within the admin sit since the other player was AFK.
(07-09-2021, 06:50 PM)Violet DE Kittie Wrote: "However regardless of this clan war that is going on the way you handled that sit was very unprofessional. Whether it ends up being classed as RDM or not which it shouldn't be you still came into the sit aggressively and unprofessionally from the start."
-I never say I ended the sit, I say "next time read the rules." then I went back to my house so I can ask Kingstone, Wolfy, and Taxi if they did Raid you, as a result, they didn't. That is why I PMed you to say it. When I grab you and your friend, he started cursing me with F word including Daniel interrupted me without know what happens. So I raised my voice so everyone can listen to what I'm trying to say there. I apologize for that. 
However, how can when I say, "Once taxi replies I'm putting you in a sit" will be harassment? That is means I will bring you to the sit. I don't see that as harassment and it's just informing about the sit.

I appreciate you apologising for raising your voice, however you cannot blame anyone else for you doing that. Daniel did not interrupt until he had to ask you to calm down. And no one swore at you. I said "why the fuck have you grabbed us" after you had already came at us in an aggressive manner, that's not swearing at you, it's just swearing in general after the situation got escalated further than it should have been by the behaviour portrayed to us by you when you grabbed us. 

I do apologise for saying "fuck" in that sentence, but as I said I do not appreciate being spoken to in the manner you spoke to us and I will always treat people the way they treat me, hence why we were all so calm towards Daniel as he spoke to us in a calm and respectful manner.