New Map??
Thumbs Up 
Hello everyone[url=https://fearlessrp.net/donate/][/url]

I don't know if this is up for discussion but i think the current map limits Roleplay due to the size of the map and the very steep hill some cars can hardly get up. as for lorrys & busses you aint got a chance in hell of getting it back up once you've gone down.

what im suggesting is either evocity_v4bt1 this map offers more housing outside the city more petrol stations a lake that is accessible by all vehicles a large road the does a loop around the map instead of constant deadends i believe this map offers way more roleplay options i

or....

Rockford City although i think this map might be to be for the player limit on this server i still suggest people take a look at it  

what are people thoughts & would this be possible?
We just had a vote on the map change and V5P won by a landslide, so we're not gonna switch maps until the custom map is finished.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(07-08-2021, 01:36 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: We just had a vote on the map change and V5P won by a landslide, so we're not gonna switch maps until the custom map is finished.

oo custom map? when will this be finished? and oh I must have missed the vote my bad
(07-08-2021, 01:37 PM)Mr Atomic Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 01:36 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: We just had a vote on the map change and V5P won by a landslide, so we're not gonna switch maps until the custom map is finished.

oo custom map? when will this be finished? and oh I must have missed the vote my bad

I can't give exact estimates, since there's still some work to be done on the map project and it's a commission project outside the community. Also, the map vote and change happened about 2 weeks ago: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread?tid=98831
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
we legit just switched to v5p. i think give it a chance
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
(07-08-2021, 01:43 PM)TheSiphon Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 01:37 PM)Mr Atomic Wrote:

I can't give exact estimates, since there's still some work to be done on the map project and it's a commission project outside the community. Also, the map vote and change happened about 2 weeks ago: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread?tid=98831

oh right i see and my bad i missed it havent really been active on here 
(07-08-2021, 01:44 PM)Riggs Wrote: we legit just switched to v5p. i think give it a chance

I hear you just voicing my opinion

Just because a community wants a map doesn't mean it fits into FL and the current environment of FL.
The following 3 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • Mr Atomic, Cox, Rossi
(07-08-2021, 04:25 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:

Just because a community wants a map doesn't mean it fits into FL and the current environment of FL.

Just shut up will you for christ sake, for once can you have a positive outlook on something
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 5 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Jakey, BasicallyMental, Mr Atomic, Slaint, Pollux
san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]