New Map??
(07-08-2021, 05:44 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 04:25 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 01:36 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: We just had a vote on the map change and V5P won by a landslide, so we're not gonna switch maps until the custom map is finished.

Just because a community wants a map doesn't mean it fits into FL and the current environment of FL.

Just shut up will you for christ sake, for once can you have a positive outlook on something

can you not use the lords name in vain please  Tounge
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Mr Atomic
We just swapped to V5P and it's doing quite well. There won't be another swap until our custom map which will likely be in the next few months.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Custom map release date: 2056 December 1st!! Not long now lads
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 2 users Like Cox's post:
  • Jimmy The, RaZZ
Haven't we just changed maps ?

I like this map alot v5p 4life
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
(07-08-2021, 05:54 PM)Ryan Wrote: san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map san ran evo map

This is exactly why you got demoted
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 7 users Like Panda's post:
  • Slaint, Lewwings, ART, Jimmy The, Rossi, Toe Shmicki, Falc
I actually really like the map, I think the only problem with it besides the roads would be the world props that prevent building dupes and since most of them are unfrozen it can cause problems sometimes (such as when they get thrown around all over a room)

I think a dev should just remove all of the world props, or at the very least freeze some of them so they can't get thrown all over the place.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62554702&b=8]