BlacklistID(s): 111137

Blacklist Reason
FailRP, FearRP, 3.4d

Staff Member: Daniel

Involved users
Wolf
Taxi

Why should you be unblacklisted?
These absolute tyrant admins flipped a report I made on another player and turned in on me without any evidence just because their out to get me, I reported a player for getting up and killing us after we knocked him out and was tying him up.

He was mugging our friend in the middle of the road, we were following closely behind so I dont know why he would mug people with 3 other people watching, because the animations on this server are fucked, i was not sure he was mugging him at the time, he could of just been talking to him

we came up from behind and Wolf had no idea we was behind him when we was mugging our friend, we were all armed, at this point we could of shot him in the head, put him under gunpoint but we feared there would be a gunfight, so i took my baton out and knocked him out, then started to tie him up, he got up and killed us all while being tied.  thats when i made the report, I explained my side of the story

and somehow its my fault , according to Taxi I should of just let him rob my friend and possibly get robbed myself and all my 3 friends, even tho Wolf had no idea we were there, and we are a security COMPANY WHO ARE ALWAYS ARMED SO WHY WOULD WE LET 1 IDIIOT WITH A GUN ROB US ALL

I believe because Taxi is in the same clan as wolf, he flipped the situation round and made daniel blacklist me
Hello!
I wasn't involved in this situation. I just appeared during the sit because I was in the same room the sit was in.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Hello!

Thank you for posting this UBR.

You were blacklisted per the situation and your record as you was only blacklisted 5 days ago for the same things. During the sit, you kept changing your story as to why you approached and knocked Wolfy out such as "I couldn't see the gun", "I didn't know what was going off"

You were blacklisted for the breach of the following rules:

2.4 Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). This includes things such as floating bathtubs and unrealistic car colors unless there is an RP reason.(*)

3.4 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).(**)

3.4d Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations (even to get to the weapons locker), such as a fire or raids someone without the appropriate job.(*)

* You admitted to running into the situation when your friend was being mugged this case being don't put your own life at risk ask you was not involved at this time but you could enage later on when the situation finished.

Quote:You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives.

Also the same point from above you should have not gotten involved into the situation.
In no way was the sit flipped to blacklisted you taxi was in the room at the time and explained the exact same thing as me he only witnessed it I chose to blacklist you as I saw you was only blacklisted 5 days ago for a similar reason.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
Denied.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]