Uex
Reported User(s): Uex

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:524797746

Date & Time (GMT): 5/7/21 @ 21:36 GMT

Summary of the incident
rdm bodyslam

Evidence
——involved——
I was the president at the time and I believe I told my staff to kill him because he was saying a lot of slurs against the employees down in jails this is a very cut down version to center the attention on uex accidentally killing him with move body tool which wasn’t his intention since he knew that the move body tool doesn’t kill
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
I had no intentions in killing you with the move bodies tool MrTibo and I'm very sorry
(07-05-2021, 10:09 PM)DankNukem Wrote: ——involved——
I was the president at the time and I believe I told my staff to kill him because he was saying a lot of slurs against the employees down in jails this is a very cut down version to center the attention on uex accidentally killing him with move body tool which wasn’t his intention since he knew that the move body tool doesn’t kill

This is false for the simple reason that I was in jails for only a bit over 15 seconds, so your claim can in no way be true
Evidence? Got you:

No lying in the courthouse
(07-05-2021, 10:13 PM)Uex Wrote: I had no intentions in killing you with the move bodies tool MrTibo and I'm very sorry

"You had no intentions in killing me" so that's why you decided to violently swing me around and smash me against the wall, you can clearly see your movements in the video.
-Speaking as an involved player-

I was actually around there at the time and you did in fact insult Uex and that was his reason for knocking you out. He never intended on killing you with the move bodies tool and that was a genuine accident. Your video shows us that you were speaking but we can't hear your microphone as well. I did hear you insult Uex though.
(07-05-2021, 10:33 PM)Jakey Wrote: -Speaking as an involved player-

I was actually around there at the time and you did in fact insult Uex and that was his reason for knocking you out. He never intended on killing you with the move bodies tool and that was a genuine accident. Your video shows us that you were speaking but we can't hear your microphone as well. I did hear you insult Uex though.

I'm not denying that I insulted him, but what Dank said is simply a lie, all I said was "hello hello hello ..." and called him a f*cking idiots, that's not "a lot of slurs" nor did the president ever even have the chance to tell him to kill me, so there's 2 sides to this story, one is saying that the president told him to kill, and others are saying it's an accident
The president told them to kill other prisoners prior to this event and I believe that's why he thinks he told uex to kill you as well however the reason uex knocked you out was to knock some sense into your roleplay character and to not insult him.
Yeah must’ve got you confused with someone else, I issued kill orders frequently to players who insulted me or the staff working there
(07-05-2021, 10:17 PM)MrTibo Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 10:13 PM)Uex Wrote: I had no intentions in killing you with the move bodies tool MrTibo and I'm very sorry

"You had no intentions in killing me" so that's why you decided to violently swing me around and smash me against the wall, you can clearly see your movements in the video.
The move body tool doesn’t and shouldn’t kill which is known throughout the server, however it’s buggy right now which caused all this ruckus