[FL:RP] Abodigamer
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] Abodigamer

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56732919

Date & Time (GMT): 5/7/21 @ 11:20 GMT

Summary of the incident
The reported player was SWAT Commander during the time of the report.
I was coming into the city with my car and wanted to park at the Nexus street (Broadway).

Then I saw Aboodigamer blocking off the road and telling another guy with a red Ferrari that "he had permission to arrest him after this point", if he continues to drive further into the blocked road.
The person in the red ferrari was [FL:RP] joshuaking505 (STEAM_0:1:116776758).

I am certain that this would have needed at least the permission of a current president, which none was present at the time.

At the end of the conversation, Aboodigamer stated that he had permission for that roadblock from Lewwings, which I highly doubt, because he was not currently online during that time, which can be seen in the evidence below.

Evidence
[Image: p0Jd0aq.jpeg]

[Image: LMRN22B.jpeg]

[Image: BdibQaX.jpeg]
Thank you for making this player report

firstly

Props should be used for roleplay, using them otherwise could be considered abuse (examples of abuse are: using props to kill, spawning props in combat, prop spam, forgetting to delete your props, prop push, prop surf and prop block - there must be at least one entrance and all areas you are using should be accessible via keypads or buttons and blocking a spawn point).

the road has been blocked as there are other roads leading to the city it's just the part infront of nexus and it was realistic not just blocking the road

there was not president at the time so i was the highest rank in the goverment since the president came i talked to him via radio and got his full permisson

secondly yesterday i showed lewwings the props that i spawned and he said it was okay
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
Player report under review.

A point to note though, I only allowed the props to be spawned yesterday to block off the road on the understanding that they were destructible (via a molotov or through ramming). If this was not the case, then permission to do so is immediately invalidated as it has been spawned under circumstances that were not agreed upon by myself.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

As a SWAT Commander you are either supposed to defend the nexus, repsond to heavy-duty police calls or protect the president unless ordered differently by the president.

At the time your construction was in place, there was no president online that could have allowed your action. At this point in time you had no obligation to block a public street. Neither due to a distress situation in the nexus, or by presidents order.

EDIT: Just because the other guy in the ferrari changed the job to your convinience later on and allowed your road block afterwards, does not justify the fact, that you handled this road block prior on your own without any permission.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:50472351&b=13]
Did I manage to help you? Consider a +rep for me!
"I really never was on your side" -TF2 Spy
i showed it to you and asked you to come and you said it seems good logs will show that

and other reaspones from me is not necessary as you saw it and told you to come and clearly wrote back to me "Seems Good to me"

side note on that day there was not president

and you can walk freely and enter nexus you are just not allowed to move with your car through broadway (nexus road)
(07-05-2021, 11:41 AM)Abodigamer Wrote: i showed it to you and asked you to come and you said it seems good logs will show that

and other reaspones from me is not necessary as you saw it and told you to come and clearly wrote back to me "Seems Good to me" 

Interesting that you start putting me words in my mouth I didn't say.
I never mentioned the word logs, nor did I hear anything of you other than that you had the permission from Lewwings.
The words I said, however, was: "I guess that will be a case for the forums, I will do a PR about that."

I have never said "It seems good to me", otherwise I would not have reported it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:50472351&b=13]
Did I manage to help you? Consider a +rep for me!
"I really never was on your side" -TF2 Spy
(07-05-2021, 11:46 AM)Megamezzomixer Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 11:41 AM)Abodigamer Wrote: i showed it to you and asked you to come and you said it seems good logs will show that

Interesting that you start putting me words in my mouth I didn't say.
I never mentioned the word logs, nor did I hear anything of you other than that you had the permission from Lewwings.
The words I said, however, was: "I guess that will be a case for the forums, I will do a PR about that."

I have never said "It seems good to me", otherwise I would not have reported it.
I was talking to lewwings not you
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]

Player report denied.

After reviewing the cases brought forward by both parties as well as consulting the rules, I came to the conclusion that the reported event was not in violation of server rules. There was not a malicious intention in using these props, and they were being used for a genuine roleplay purpose - to defend the Nexus. Let's not forget as well the low server population at the time, and the easily available alternative routes that could of been used to park cars and traverse the city. I would find any punishment in this situation to be petty. All I will say is just read up on the prop rules and make sure that the props can be destroyable in the event of a raid.

Closed.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]