Steam Name: Legendarymh4

SteamID: STEAM_0;0:523313900

BanID: 84888

Ban Reason: R/C to avoid RP situation | FearRP| Take a break and the rules

Staff Member: daniel

Involved users
wolfy shamki

Why should you be unbanned?
i was mugged and the sever froze and i got dc when my ping is already 200 and didnt even had a chance to rejoin and speak sorry for the issues caused  i have a very high ping  due on my location
Hi Legendarymh4,

Thanks for your UBR. It is now under review.

Staff Member: Dan
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
* Involved *
@Legendairymh4 - Its Wolf Shmicki btw

Would like to say it clearly stated *Disconnected by User*, and you connected back instantly, I believe you might have been slightly pissed due to being picked up and put back down for FearRP, and disconnected in anger and reconnected back.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:17093330&b=8]
(07-01-2021, 07:13 PM)Wolf Shmicki Wrote: * Involved *
@Legendairymh4 - Its Wolf Shmicki btw

Would like to say it clearly stated *Disconnected by User*, and you connected back instantly, I believe you might have been slightly pissed due to being picked up and put back down for FearRP, and disconnected in anger and reconnected back.
Edned checked the logs and saw that i got timed out so u dont need to worry about it
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]
Ref #98892
Hello Legendarymh4,

Thanks for your UBR & thank you to Wolf Shmicki for your comments also.

Per our conversation on Discord about your connection issues and latency, I investigated our logs and have found that this does correspond considering you reside in Dubai.

Spoiler :
[Image: Yi3UzajegyScJFTCurQRqbxt1hlMwpIZ.png]

Due to you only joining FL recently and your apology on Discord & here for the issues caused, I am willing to let you off. However, this is not the first time and we have already discussed that you need to read the rules in relation to FearRP (although partly caused by bad connection issues).

I understand your English is not perfect and that's okay, but please read our Guide to RP and our rules. If you get caught again, you will face possibly longer bans.

Thank you for your kind comments about the server also, but bear in mind other players and the effects it may have. I suggest playing PassiveRP roles due to your latency issues, such as chef, etc.

I will expire the ban in a few hours from now to give you some time to read up on a few of the rules before joining again. If you are confused about anything, please send me a DM or ask an admin using @.

Reduction - Yes, 6 days.
Expiration/Removal - Denied. Records retained.

UBR Approved.

Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep