Phinn, Sion
Reported User(s): Phinn, Sion

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45771751

Date & Time (GMT): 28/6/21 @ 22:40 GMT

Summary of the incident
Me and self had a standoff because he had a police officer hostage when I heard footsteps and then people running in so I naturally went to check and they started shooting, none the less, I had almost just respawned and was watching a youtube video until I get killed once by Sion, reasonably yes I understand I should've been further away from where I had died at the moment I considered it to be a good distance and since there was no other SRU at the time I thought there wouldn't be any confusion if I was another SRU, Nevermind that but after spawning and seeing them kill more people who've just spawned in I wanted to tell them to stop in which I was killed by Phinn, after that at the end of the video you can see more people getting killed after respawning 

Sions steamid: STEAM_0:1:78143035

sorry for really shitty quality video cant fix any better

Evidence
https://youtu.be/TP5Ljb57vdc
Oh nvm quality isn't that bad
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
Hello DankNukem,
Thank you for posting this player report.
It is now under review.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Hello DankNukem,

APPROVED

The accused players are found guilty of what they are accused of in this player report. Judging by the OOC chat the accused players are very reckless when shooting their firearms, this time it resulted in a possible teamkill. They are also guilty of RDM by shooting unarmed police officers but also shooting them as soon as they spawn in giving them no chance to leave the nexus.

DankNukem, you should on the other hand leave the nexus right away if you die in a raid that takes place anywhere inside it, including the jails. You should always aim at getting out of danger as soon as possible.

The accused violated the following rules

[3.1] Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

[3.1a] Violence should always be the last option.

The accused will recieve the following punishment

2h Weapons Blacklist

To DankNukem
You will recieve a warning for not leaving the nexus after spawning in, keep this in mind in the future.

Thank you once again for posting this player report!
[Image: TglJDob.png]