Uex
Reported User(s): Uex

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:524797746

Date & Time (GMT): 28/06/2021 @ 18:41 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was sat at nexus. waiting to spawn my car. Uex breached the unlocked door then shot me. I turned around clearly being unarmed and turned back away. they continued to shoot me when I was not an active threat witch resulted in them killing me. I believe this is breakage of rule 3.1a

Evidence
it was 40% tax was not random also you heard the breach why did you not puill out your gun why just stand there
(06-28-2021, 05:55 PM)Uex Wrote: it was 40% tax was not random also you heard the breach why did you not puill out your gun why just stand there
I was attempting to do some RP maybe you could have used me as a hostage for leverage? insted of blatantly shooting an unarmed man
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
why would I take you hostage for leverage the president wont give himself up just for 1 cop in my eyes you heard the breach and had enough time to react and try to kill me or run behind the wall
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]

Player report reviewed and approved.

After looking at the evidence and consulting the rules, I do believe that there is a case to be made against Uex for his overly aggressive course of action in the midst of a raid against the President over taxes.

On the one hand, it could be said that Uex's firing on Riggs was permitted due to the ongoing raid inside the Neuxs and that one cop being placed under FearRP would not be a sufficient leverage in order to guarantee access to the President, thus Riggs should of responded to the clear attempt on his life. On the other hand however, it could be argued that Uex should not of engaged with an idle member of the government forces and should not have been so trigger-happy when exiting the Nexus, as violence should always be the last option; FearRP could of been initiated and led to a situation where Uex gained access to the officer's vehicle, and thus the database, allowing for moderate roleplay to occur to both assist Uex in his goal and favouring Riggs by keeping his life.

With 1400 hours, 7 RPPs, and a slew of weapons-related punishments, I feel as if Uex should know better in these circumstances and should try to lay off on riddling cops with bullets and try to engage in some roleplay that benefits both parties, even in raids.

A four hour weapons blacklist will be issued out. You better learn from this, Uex, because your rap sheet is starting to become too big.

Thank you for your report. Closed.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]