Fetty, Brushan Trump, Marcos S. 5E-555
I forgot to add that I actually was not in posession of a gun in this life, but got arrested for it.

EDIT: Also I confronted them in LOOC because the same situation happened a few minutes before already. Normally I play along or try to get myself released with arguing in IC.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:50472351&b=13]
Did I manage to help you? Consider a +rep for me!
"I really never was on your side" -TF2 Spy
The player report will be concluded tonight so the accused players has untill then to answer my questions if they wish to speak up.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
[Image: 9WXOM9c.png]
APPROVED
The accused are found guilty of what they are accused of. I judge the situation as FailRP considering they are arresting the victim for a crime that wasn't comitted at all or no way near being comitted as there's a zebra pattern on the road. There are simply no roleplay reason or excuse for the arrest at all.
The all of the accused violated the following rules:
[2.4] Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). This includes things such as floating bathtubs and unrealistic car colors unless there is an RP reason.
MrTibo also violated:
[3.1] Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

[3.1a] Violence should always be the last option.
The accused will recieve the following punishments:
All of the accused:
1h Blacklist from police
MrTibo will also recieve:
1h weapons blacklist
Thank you for posting this player report!
[Image: TglJDob.png]