SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29891494

BanID: 84828

Ban Reason
Advertising

Staff Member: Daniel

Involved users
Jakey

Why should you be unbanned?
Never thought I would have to write one of these. Not exactly sure why I did what I did, and judgement was not on my side. Knowing now that v5p is running, I would like to not wait another two months for some something that was done out of irrationality. Everyone kept saying "you know better", which I do, but was not really able to get a word in and was banned before I could. Lesson learned, let's get on with it, huh?

Spoiler :
I was pretty wasted that day (really bad day; not an excuse but should be noted)

Thanks.
Thank you for making this UBR,

Let's start with the following point:

Quote:Everyone kept saying "you know better", which I do, but was not really able to get a word in and was banned before I could.

Hooter as an EX-Event coordinator you should have a better understanding of the rules than a normal player. You were given many opportunities to explain yourself you also admitted to me you know you shouldn't do that.

Quote:I was pretty wasted that day (really bad day; not an excuse but should be noted)
Regardless if you are trying to use this as an excuse or not you as a person are responsible for your own actions, you have also put no effort into this UBR why should I consider to shorten or even lift the ban?
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
Not really sure how I can make more of an effort, obviously I did something stupid and have to live with it. I've never been banned before ever so that there should tell you something about my history here. I have no issue apologizing for anything I may have caused, as it is something I am not new to as a person; luckily I can admit when I make mistakes. When people get stressed, they don't think like they're supposed to, especially after having a few. I screwed up, I get it, if you really want to know what I go through on a daily basis then you can PM me. If you choose to leave it so, I will have to live with it, but I will get over it.

We all know I am a friendly person, and grudges are something I've sworn to myself to never have. I would like to become one with the community again and fix things if possible.
Respectfully,

Hooter
Exclamation 
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]
Ref #98847/84828

Hello Hooter,

Thank you for your UBR.

I understand the points you have made here and that you regret your actions. I also understand you acknowledge your lack of history when it comes to any rule breakage, etc.

Whilst I take all this into consideration, you did still break the Terms of Service and the ban is valid given the circumstances. Advertising another server is completely against this and you should be aware given your experience.

After discussing the case with Jakey and Dan, I have made the following decision:

Ban Revoke: Denied
Ban Reduction: Reduce by 5 weeks.

Ban Information (GMT+0)
Banned at: 2021-06-17 19:36:27
Original Unban Time: 2021-09-15 19:36:27
Updated Unban Time: 2021-08-11 19:35:00 (Rounded to closest 5 minutes)

Please Note: Due to the ban being reduced by 5 weeks and technically an approved case, you cannot appeal this ban any further.

Thread Moved -> Approved
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep