toe shmicki
Your Name: baldy

Accused Staff Member: toe shmicki

Involved users
me and toe

Date & Time (GMT): 19/7/21 @ 1pm GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power

Explanation and Evidence
he closed down my thread, which was merely a discussion. I'd like to see a demotion or re-open for thread as I think its a justified and innovative discussion
Hello Dob!

First of all I would like to apologise if I hurt your feelings because I closed down your thread.
The reason I closed down your thread is simply because there are multiple other discussion threads covering exactly the same area as yours, the development team has also made it very clear that a map change will not happen in the near future.

The other threads you can discuss the exact same topic in

As you can see all of these are very recent and covers the exact same topic, we basically don't need a million discussion threads about the map. I simply therefore fail to see how your discussion specifically is innovative and justified and I definitely don't think I tried to censor you in any way since you can voice your opinion in the already existing threads. The only intention I had by closing it was to avoid having too many threads of the exact same topic.

I hope this makes you sleep better at night.
Take care & stay safe!
[Image: TglJDob.png]
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]
Staff Report Ref #99012/Taxi58

Hello @baldy,

Thanks for your abuse case against Toe Shmicki.

After reviewing the available evidence, it is clear no abuse has taken place and the justification for closing your thread is sufficient.

Staff Comments: Clear Intentions & Concise w/ Ruleset.
Conclusion: No abuse noted.
Action(s) Taken: N/A

DNY-CLOSE
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep