Poll: What map would you like FL to switch to?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
V5P
69.51%
57 69.51%
V4B1
30.49%
25 30.49%
Total 82 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Map Vote
[Image: raw]

Map Vote

Hello Fearless,

We've been on SanRanevo for almost six months now. While SanRanevo is a great map, we understand many in the community find we've been on it for too long now and would like some change. The custom map which was promised a while ago is still in development however it has had several delays, due to this we decided it's best we do another swap before our eventual change to our upcoming custom map. The options are limited to only maps we've been on before that are setup, this is because we only see this switch being for a few months and there isn't a point in wasting time setting up something new. We have two options to pick from, V4B1 or V5P.

Option 1: V5P
Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=538207599
Map Overview:

Spoiler :
[Image: v5p_map_big.jpg]

V5P is a tried and tested map on FL. It is the only map we've been on with a working train system to help people get around the map and offers something for everyone. It's one of the bigger maps with two layers however everything still does feel connected well. The map is optimised well and is big enough to accommodate a full server with ease. Some people may find the map to be too large.

Option 2: V4B1
Link: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/file...=734371493
Map Overview:

Spoiler :
[Image: v4b1map_optimize.jpg]

Another map which served FL for a long period of time, V4B1 is a map which most people who've been around for a while will remember well. V4B1 is smaller than V5P and offers a more condensed city. Optimisation is a concern with this map, many will remember how bad the FPS can get within the city on a populated server.

Questions some of you will probably ask

Why is it only V5P or V4B1?
As stated above, it isn't worth spending time setting up/editing a new map when we're going to switch again soon anyway. I want Riverden as much as many of you.

V2D?
No.

Littletown?
No.

Pines?
No.

Bank Heists?
No.

How long until the custom map?
Few months probably at minimum, hard to tell.

How long until we swap to the winner of this vote?
It'll be quick after the winner is clear, both maps are almost completely setup and only require minor changes to get them ready (areas need to be setup again).

How do I undo my vote?
[Image: raw]

Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
v2d
no v2d?
Little town?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
v5p coziest city<3
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
The following 1 user Likes gin's post: