Kappatalist
Reported User(s): Kappatalist

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86900379

Date & Time (GMT): 19/6/21 @ 19:40 GMT

Summary of the incident
Basically me and my friends are driving in my car yk just drifting around and stuff as we are in a police chase but fully smoke him as he is right the way at industrial and we are about to go into city. We then drive and start to get shot at and im like wtf (you cannot hear me however but you can see I spoke as well as others in the car like we getting shot). I ask why tf I got shot and my friends get killed and he says "we ran someone over" yet we didn't and logs would say so ALSO when I was in city he literally pointed at the wrong side of the road I was driving on to exit the city so complete bs.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/zPpd-If7NuI
I'll give Kappatalist 24 hours to respond to this PR and provide an explanation as to why he opened fire on a car filled with people.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
https://youtu.be/_92eARV-wNM

Here's the video.
We clearly see him hitting a ford raptor at high speeds and then an object being launched into the air, this I think is the body though it's hard to see. But then Jasch immediately calls for ERU, and then later on before I open fire I ask for confirmation and Jasch responds with yes, he had killed someone. It seemed pretty obvious he had killed someone so I opened fire. The moment the vehicle had been disabled I ceased fire and moved in to arrest.

It wasn't obvious at the time the vehicle had multiple occupants and it wouldn't have been viable to spikestrip the vehicle as it was driving in exactly the same manner as it had done when it appeared to have killed the man in the ford raptor, in addition to the speed bumps which would have made spiking it almost suicidal.
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
I can't seem to find someone being ran over in the logs, however this can just be the logs being bad. I do think that is beyond the point though, regardless of if he ran someone over or not I think this is clear breakage of 3.1a (Violence has to be the last resort). Even if he did run someone over (he claims he didn't, I can't verify) that doesn't mean you can shoot to kill at a car filled with a ton of people. The rest of those in the vehicle are innocent and you actually killed one of the passengers while you were spraying at the car. This was clear RDM.

I know you roleplay as cop well and this is more of a widespread issue on the server so I won't be punishing you as I find that unfair. I am however going to issue a warning and let this be an example of what not to do as a cop. To be clear, just because you think they ran someone over does not mean you can shoot to kill them, you should still attempt to end the pursuit without resorting to spraying them down and should at least try disable the vehicle first. I do believe you could've easily done that in this situation. Shooting a car is extremely dangerous to the people within the car and others around it, it's easy to accidentally kill a passenger or kill a bystander when spraying randomly at a vehicles direction (which you did do in this PR). It all obviously depends on context but this entire "they ran someone over, execute them" thing cops do needs to stop as isn't a last resort.

Approved.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Moved.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]