JaSch
"I've never said that you mugged me."
"You can even see them leaving together after mugging me"
You indicated it pretty well.
Do you have any evidence of me coming out of his car, to begin with, and the whole situation, no you don't, so you don't have anything to back up what you're saying, even though it wouldn't make a difference, cause in the video you called me "involved" and no I was not, I was standing and looking - which makes me an outsider.

Did I say anger problem? No. I think Art, had an idea, that you COULD have anger problems based on your character's way of handling like situation. However, I still believe that you did this out of anger in this instance.

Do I think, that you're a hypocrite and harass other people, yes. For instance, you started it off by saying "naughty johny" and afterwards calling me a "slut" yesterday in OOC and Art a "pussy" and a "whore" to be exact "You're just a dumb pussy whore" over voice-chat at Pearl Plaza. In which I called you are "hundesohn"(dog-son), in which you cried and then got told straight up by Daniel. So you feel it's okay to harass me and Art, but when someone says something back, then it's a huge problem and you cry.
Next time I suggest you not to provocate/harass people over OOC, by texting after they got a blacklist when you've got plenty on your own - imagine someone getting blacklisted and they aren't feeling that great about it, and you just make it 1000x worse by giving a provocative remark - that's the definition of being a bad person.

Now I feel like the case is going a bit off-topic, so I don't have anything to add unless JaSch should make some invalid/lying statement again.
I don't really remember calling ART a "dumb pussy whore", specially not without a valid reason. You see, I'm a chilled guy. It only annoys me when someone just simply wont leave me alone.

At this point, yeah, we are going off-topic. Let's just wait for an Admin to review this PR and make their decision. Everything that has to be said, was said. Atleast from my side.

King Regards,
JaSch Smile
Yes, it may have been frustrating at the time,
but to me it looks like the person getting CDM'ed got out at an unfortunate time.

Sometimes that happens. Life goes on.

Try to drive more carefully next time.

Denied.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.