Caeser,Ranger
Reported User(s): Caeser,Ranger

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42562192,STEAM_

Date & Time (GMT): 17/4/21 @ 19:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
First my friend was getting raided. We helped him. After an solid 2 minutes after we went in our own apartment an few fallas showed up knocking at the door I open they blasted me. (Ceaser took the final shot) even though I had now weapons out. nor got I order to do anything (RDM / Crime in city Count) they also forced one of my people in an execution later in my apartment. They said in /ooc that they sawcontrabant. That contrabnt was removed. and was also another apartment., not mine

Evidence
https://youtu.be/PFMELOPOjz4
You came out of your apartment during an active raid, breaking FearRP. As you clearly have no respect for your characters life.
Not only this but, I belive it to be a revenge PR taking our Clans in-character beef OOC has you have done many times. We didn't knock at all, you came out. You're also missing a lot of context from this video, which I believe has been delibrately shortened to make this chances of this PR getting Approved higher.

This was also sorted out in OOC after, we had no idea you weren't armed and had just finished dealing with a full cop force. We also saw you enter the bluefin armed, as we were chasing you, therefore we had no reason to assume otherwise. We apologised for killing you and then had a fun roleplay with your friends as they admitted to being Alessi to us (and our clans have beef). Not only this I don't believe I (Ranger) shot you at all. I think it was Caesar that did.

The video, also seems to have a cut in it.

Caesar has given me permission to speak for both of us on this matter.
Fireice do you have any longer clips of this as this dons't really show any context to what caused this.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
I didnt break fail rp due to the fact you guys didnt gave us orders. i dont neither see how you saw me and my friends with guns while we ware vibing in our house.

At 2:33 everyone holsterd thier weapons. 
At 2:49 Last contrabant exploded / got removed.
At 2:54 We started to make it furneturized so police wont look wierd cause we knew that they heared shots
3:27 they arrived in the blue merc
And also there ware as you seen at  2:28 multible rooms rented out.

I belived that here somone gave intel about the contrabnt that was getting raided from my friends place after they died. Therefore breaking nlt. Just an suspiocion cause idk who they ware. However i cant wrap my head around how they ware able they see that there was contrabant outside when it was gone before they showed up.

[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/36HNtjTMQlI[/video]

https://youtu.be/36HNtjTMQlI
1st: You arm up in public, breaking the basic rule of "No crime in the city".
2nd: You literally say that there is contraband in the Bluefin apartments (the original reason for raiding)
3rd: FearRP isn't just me pointing a gun at you, its valuing your characters life. For example not walking into an active raid without a weapon, putting your characters life in danger.
4th: The contra we saw, was being pushed out of the top floor window. We weren't sure which apartment it orginated from, you also don't mention the fact that our clans had been in a situation of warring with eachother for at least 2-3 hours at this point.
5th: You also Powergame by building a small RP during an active RP situation.
6th: You neglect to mention that this was 2-3 days ago, why did you wait to make this PR now?
7th: I didn't shoot you at all and I have no idea why my name is being involved in the RDM here, we had a valid reason to raid as you raided for the exact same reason as us.
Btw it was me who shot, even though it was an accident I was the only one who shot, Ranger did nothing wrong.
Tongue 
(06-19-2021, 05:01 PM)Ranger Wrote: 1st: You arm up in public, breaking the basic rule of "No crime in the city".
2nd: You literally say that there is contraband in the Bluefin apartments (the original reason for raiding)
3rd: FearRP isn't just me pointing a gun at you, its valuing your characters life. For example not walking into an active raid without a weapon, putting your characters life in danger.
4th: The contra we saw, was being pushed out of the top floor window. We weren't sure which apartment it orginated from, you also don't mention the fact that our clans had been in a situation of warring with eachother for at least 2-3 hours at this point.
6th: You neglect to mention that this was 2-3 days ago, why did you wait to make this PR now?
7th: I didn't shoot you at all and I have no idea why my name is being involved in the RDM here, we had a valid reason to raid as you raided for the exact same reason as us.
1st. No arming up in the city isn't crime in city. 
2nd. The contraband was from an buddy in an different apartment.
3rd. The guns ware put away due to everyone being shot dead and no need for them anymore.
4th. That was before it got destroyed see video also. What does the clan situation have to matter with this? 
5th. The active rp situation was over after we shot all the other raiders i don't know who they are but by your understanding they are your man. we stopped building when you guys arrived and went into the building.
6th. Cause I couldn't find you and Ceasers Steam ID.
7th. I have seen your name during that riad you did cause you used voice and there for I also put you in here. Also after that you assonated one of my members crime in public got no proof dough. This was also the last day I could post it up. (Also if you don't know what apartment it was you should've used an pistol therefor it can be done under burgalary.)
(06-19-2021, 05:59 PM)wizard_0315 Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 05:01 PM)Ranger Wrote: 1st: You arm up in public, breaking the basic rule of "No crime in the city".
1st. No arming up in the city isn't crime in city. 
2nd. The contraband was from an buddy in an different apartment.
3rd. The guns ware put away due to everyone being shot dead and no need for them anymore.
4th. That was before it got destroyed see video also. What does the clan situation have to matter with this? 
5th. The active rp situation was over after we shot all the other raiders i don't know who they are but by your understanding they are your man. we stopped building when you guys arrived and went into the building.
6th. Cause I couldn't find you and Ceasers Steam ID.
7th. I have seen your name during that riad you did cause you used voice and there for I also put you in here. Also after that you assonated one of my members crime in public got no proof dough. This was also the last day I could post it up. (Also if you don't know what apartment it was you should've used an pistol therefor it can be done under burgalary.)

So by your logic, you also commited crime in the city right? You shot up a bunch of cops at oceanview too? But heres the thing commiting crimes there isn't against the rules at all.

How are we supposed to know if the contraband was destoryed or not, or who owns it? We raided because we knew it was there.

You and I both know that the reason you posted this PR is because you have taken this Organisation beef OOC. The SteamID reason is complete nonsense and you know it is. I'm honestly struggling to make sense of any word you say.

The reason for raiding is not in question here, Caesar has already admitted that he did kill you and I didn't shoot you at all. Not only this but you had also seemed to accept our apology in OOC afterwards. Which is why this whole PR thing genuinely confuses me.

You contradict yourself in so many of your replies, Im gonna leave this to an admin to sort out.
I am not posting this as a judging staff member but simply as I am some what involved in this whole incident. I figured my perspective might give some information that can be used to give a complete understanding of the whole situation.

Me and Wolfy were police officers during this time and were patroling together in the same cruiser. We were nearby in the area when we recieved reports in the radio about gun fire at oceanview aparements (which was most likely when Fireice shot and killed the first raiders).

We start making our way towards the crime scene with caution and once we arrive we find dead bodies scattered across the area, I believe we also took a DNA test. This leads us to start investigating the area to see if the shooter is still nearby and this is when Wolfy points out the contraband that has been thrown out the window. We destroy a money printer and a plant pot and then decide to search the top floor to see if we can find anything else in the apartment that the contraband looks to been thrown out from, we also want to search it in-case it's where the shooter is hiding.

Once we reach top floor and enter the apartment and search it we find out that all the contraband has been thrown out and that there's nothing left inside. This is when we hear the contraband we left on the roof being destroyed and we see Ranger, Ceasar and their crew enter the building. I opened fire at them through the window since a few bullets hit us and at this point I don't know if they are aware that we are police officers. Me and Wolfy then moves out to the hallway and the stair case where our first interaction with them as visible police officers happens and a gun fight opens up for a little while which can be heard in Fireice's latest video.

We are killed in the staircase and what happens just moments later is shown in Fireice's latest video. I don't know if Ranger and Ceasar ect were aware that it was the police shooting at them through the window which could've lead to them thinking it was members from your crew and they therefor thought you were armed when running out of the apartment. It's up to them to confirm or not considering they apologised for shooting an unarmed man.

Whether or not it was the right call to open fire on you without checking if you're armed is up to Daniel to decide in this case.
I just figured I'll provide this little piece of information in-case it helps him get a full picture of the situation from different perspectives.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
(06-19-2021, 09:18 PM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: I am not posting this as a judging staff member but simply as I am some what involved in this whole incident. I figured my perspective might give some information that can be used to give a complete understanding of the whole situation.

Me and Wolfy were police officers during this time and were patroling together in the same cruiser. We were nearby in the area when we recieved reports in the radio about gun fire at oceanview aparements (which was most likely when Fireice shot and killed the first raiders).

We start making our way towards the crime scene with caution and once we arrive we find dead bodies scattered across the area, I believe we also took a DNA test. This leads us to start investigating the area to see if the shooter is still nearby and this is when Wolfy points out the contraband that has been thrown out the window. We destroy a money printer and a plant pot and then decide to search the top floor to see if we can find anything else in the apartment that the contraband looks to been thrown out from, we also want to search it in-case it's where the shooter is hiding.

Once we reach top floor and enter the apartment and search it we find out that all the contraband has been thrown out and that there's nothing left inside. This is when we hear the contraband we left on the roof being destroyed and we see Ranger, Ceasar and their crew enter the building. I opened fire at them through the window since a few bullets hit us and at this point I don't know if they are aware that we are police officers. Me and Wolfy then moves out to the hallway and the stair case where our first interaction with them as visible police officers happens and a gun fight opens up for a little while which can be heard in Fireice's latest video.

We are killed in the staircase and what happens just moments later is shown in Fireice's latest video. I don't know if Ranger ect were aware that it was the police shooting at them through the window which lead to them thinking it was members from your crew and they therefor thought you were armed when running out of the apartment. It's up to them to confirm or not considering they apologised for shooting an unarmed man.

Whether or not it was the right call to open fire on you without checking if you're armed is up to Daniel to decide in this case.
I just figured I'll provide this little piece of information in-case it helps him get a full picture of the situation from different perspectives.

We weren't aware that you were police officers, I did think that it was them shooting at us. Thank you for confirming that it was in-fact you. We simply saw them enter armed, took a few shots, heard contra being destroyed so we raided, and then the situation ensued. Caesar and I did apologise profusely in OOC afterwards despite me not even shooting him, it was simply a slip up since we had just come out of an active fight and assumed they were armed.