Aggressive メロン隊 (Meron-Tai)
[Image: merontai_banner_small.png]
Meron-Tai Backstory Teaser
The Meron-Tai began as a small group of men protecting the Daimyo of rural Japan (1603-1868).
After the Emperor and Shogun were forced to open their borders and trade with the US, they saw an opportunity to gain a great amount of power protecting the Black Market trade in all major trading hubs.
Knowing that Japan needed to industrialize quickly to keep up with the growing threat of western invasion, the leaders of the Meron-Tai began to study modern warfare and weapon technology. They learned quickly and began creating a small army under their own ranking system based on the modern armies of the British Expeditionary Force and the US Army.
Quickly they were noticed by the Japanese Army and given a political position within the court of the Japanese Emperor.
They proved themselves during the Russo-Japanese war by making vital decisions that would end in a Japanese victory....

Credit- Frost and Ranger.
The following 6 users Like Ranger's post:
  • ART, EAGLE:), Caesar, _George_, Wolven, Slaint
[karen jacker]’s APPLICATION FOR JOINING THE MERON-TAI
OOC Information
Steam Name: karenjacker
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:608038904
Roleplay Points: 0
Hours: 67 Smile
Number of Bans: 0
Number of Blacklists: 1
Why do you wish to join our Organization?: I want to take an active part in roleplay on the server and the best way for me to do that is surrounding myself with like minded people. I like the members of meron tai and feel like id fit in well here and progress myself and the organisation.

In-Character Information
Name: Niko Bellic
Would you consider yourself to be self-sufficient?: Yes
Would you consider yourself to be combat proficient?: Yes
Previous employment with any organization: Alterix (throw back)
Brief Description of yourself: Shoot first and don't ask questions later, aggresive but not numb.
Estimate of your net-worth: 2.4 Million
Any connections you may have within the city: Wolven, frost and a few of the other lads in here.
The following 1 user Likes karenjacker's post:
  • Wolven
Klobb’s APPLICATION FOR JOINING THE MERON-TAI
OOC Information
Steam Name: Klobb
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:216601051
Roleplay Points: 1
Hours: (current) 173
Number of Bans: 1 (breaking fearrp accidentally)
Number of Blacklists: 1
Why do you wish to join our Organization?: I want an organisation that knows what they are doing and runs the city (just like this one) I wish to prove my allegiance to the higher-ups and prove to everyone the strength of Meron-Tai

In-Character Information
Name: Fanfara Wilford
Would you consider yourself to be self-sufficient?: (Yes/No) Yes
Would you consider yourself to be combat proficient?: (Yes/No) Yes : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sK-2FdJwdY
Previous employment with any organization: Alessi (Soldier) , Alvera (Builder)
Brief Description of yourself: I Roleplay as an ex military member and a burger store owner. I was recently betrayed by who i thought were kind people (alesis) and I left the group and crave payback and love the idea of them paying off 1.5 million and them having to be obliged to rules. I do have lots of information about the alesis group and their intentions, and I am willing to distribute all my knowledge to you.
Estimate of your net-worth: 776,620
Any connections you may have within the city: I do know some melon farmers to get money easily and know some people that like to roleplay as freedom fighters
(07-28-2021, 07:31 PM)pyhe Wrote: -snip-
[Image: merontai_banner_small.png]
MERON-TAI RECRUITMENT OFFICERS

Your application has been denied.
Thank you for your patience.

Edward "Ranger" Washington, Field Marshal of the Meron-Tai, Adam Saraceno, Captain of the Meron-Tai,
Master Frost, Field Marshal of the Meron-Tai.
[Image: L1l9ZBa.png]
Avalanche’s APPLICATION FOR JOINING THE MERON-TAI
OOC Information
Steam Name: Avalanche/Kiro
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142960071
Roleplay Points: 0
Hours: 2576
Number of Bans: Bans & blacklist tab is bugging for me? It says I have 0
Number of Blacklists: "          "
Why do you wish to join our Organization?: Been in Crimson Order, Combat Se7enteen, Chi No Hebi, Blooded Hand, Sea Men, all of that... This the new shit I see I'm excited.

In-Character Information
Name: Liam Denino
Would you consider yourself to be self-sufficient?: Ofc
Would you consider yourself to be combat proficient?: Ask the homies Cool
Previous employment with any organization: Last one was The Sea Men I believe.
Brief Description of yourself: Liam is a trained ex-military soldier, who is very confident of himself and won't let his teammates down in a fight.
Estimate of your net-worth: [Image: 5UFIVS0.png]
                                          before the inv wipe but we're getting there again  Cool
Any connections you may have within the city: /
The following 4 users Like horror's post:
  • Wolven, Self, EAGLE:), ART
(07-29-2021, 09:12 AM)Avalanche Wrote:
-snip-
[Image: raw]

Your application is currently under-review, WE WILL BE WATCHING
Thank you for your patience.

Edward "Ranger" Washington, Field Marshal of the Meron-Tai, Adam Saraceno, Captain of the Meron-Tai,
Master Frost, Field Marshal of the Meron-Tai.
The following 4 users Like Caesar's post:
  • Wolven, ART, tgn, EAGLE:)
[Image: L1l9ZBa]

OOC Information

Steam Name: Decay
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50757400
Roleplay Points: 26
Hours: 3300
Number of Bans: 0
Number of Blacklists: 0
Why do you wish to join our Organization?: I'd like to join your organization as I enjoy aggressive role play (and regular RP of course) and to perhaps meet friends along the way.

In-Character Information
Name: Marlee Cliffer. 
Previous employment with any organization: N/A 
Brief Description of yourself: I'm a loyal go-getter with a reasonable moral compass. I'm a "no bullshit" person. I come from a military family even made Sgt in the army myself. While I might disagree with orders, I respect the ranks. 
Estimate of your net-worth: $4,130,381
Any connections you may have within the city: Most of my connections are within your organization.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Decay's post:
  • EAGLE:)
(08-16-2021, 10:25 PM)Decay Wrote:
-snip-
[Image: raw]

Your application is ACCEPTED
Contact me in-game for your interview, Thank you for your patience.

Edward "Ranger" Washington, Grand Marshal of the Meron-Tai, Adam Saraceno, Captain of the Meron-Tai,
Master Frost, Grand Marshal of the Meron-Tai.
hi can i join please

The following 4 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Equinox, Slaint, tgn, ART
[Image: L1l9ZBa.png]
MERON-TAI

[Carl Johnson] APPLICATION FOR JOINING THE MERON-TAI
OOC Information
Steam Name: SpuckYz
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39766278
Roleplay Points: 1
Hours: 467
Number of Bans: 0
Number of Blacklists: 0
Why do you wish to join our Organization?: I would like to join your organization because I have always behaved aggressively in several games, I believe I will be an essential element through the experience I have in strategy and teamwork.
I'm good with guns and I have a very competitive spirit.
I know how to respect and listen to orders from superiors and I don't scream or get upset with teammates if we lose.
I am also looking for an organized team with adults who have similar qualities to mine and therefore I am applying for your organization.

In-Character Information
Name: Carl Johnson
Previous employment with any organization: None
Brief Description of yourself: My character in RP is aggressive, I like to make money in the easiest ways, and put terror in the city if I have to, to get the respect i deserve.
I can handle any kind of situation for my people, expecting them to do the same for me.
I'm not afraid of anything or anyone because I'm smart and know how to handle the different types of situations that may arise.

Estimate of your net-worth: $4,196,359
Any connections you may have within the city: None