Aggressive メロン隊 (Meron-Tai)
[Image: raw]
MERON-TAI in EvoCity.

[Image: unknown.png]

This means, after running the rats out of SanRanEvo, we are here to make sure those same rats don't return to OUR new city.
We are here to eradicate the cancer that has plagued EvoCity for too long, and WE ARE HERE TO STAY.

MERON-TAI
The following 7 users Like Ranger's post:
  • Caesar, EAGLE:), Toe Shmicki, Wolven, Spartan_KCT, Wolf Shmicki, Luna
UwU good luck ^_^
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 8 users Like Random's post:
  • Luna, Toe Shmicki, ART, Ranger, Caesar, Wolven, Pollux, max.

MERON-TAI PHOTO ALBUM
This is a photo album of the Meron-Tai demonstrating themselves doing what needs to be done when the time calls.

WHATEVER PLAGUE COMES NEXT THE MERON-TAI STAND READY

Spoiler :

[Image: 20210624203109_1.jpg]
[Image: 20210624203118_1.jpg]
[Image: 20210624203230_1.jpg]
[Image: 20210624203518_1.jpg]
[Image: 20210624203145_1.jpg]

The following 2 users Like Caesar's post:
  • Ranger, Slaint
(06-26-2021, 08:55 PM)Caesar Wrote:
[Image: raw.png]

MERON-TAI PHOTO ALBUM
This is a photo album of the Meron-Tai demonstrating themselves doing what needs to be done when the time calls.

WHATEVER PLAGUE COMES NEXT THE MERON-TAI STAND READY

Spoiler :

[Image: 20210624203109_1.jpg]
[Image: 20210624203118_1.jpg]
[Image: 20210624203230_1.jpg]
[Image: 20210624203518_1.jpg]
[Image: 20210624203145_1.jpg]

i cannot believe arny is not in suit

APPLICATION FOR JOINING THE MERON-TAI
OOC Guidelines for application:

This is a brief description of what we look for in potential organisation members, exceptions can be made at the discretion of Grand Marshals, Field Marshals, Generals and Caesar.

*Hard requirements
  • At the top of each application please add this image making sure it is centered:*
  • https://i.arnux.net/qIDu3/hoNERuRE58.png/raw
  • You must be active on the server and plan to engage in clan roleplay on a regular basis, whether this be raiding, training or just chilling with us.
  • You must not have an active ban, weapons or BMD items blacklist. As this will hinder our process of training you.*
  • Although we are a primarily aggressive clan, we will still accept applications from primarily passive RPers as we wish to branch into multiple styles of Roleplay in the future.
  • Applicants should not be toxic towards members of the community on the forums nor in-game.*
  • Applicants are advised to have 3 RPP, when not using the organization job we roll with the gopnik suit. This is also to prove your ability to roleplay without being aggressive.*
  • Applicants are advised to have 300 hours; this is not a hard requirement.
  • Applicants are advised to have a Microphone and speak English well, this is for general communication purposes.
  • Sending an example video of you during a raid will help with the process, as we will decide whether you need training; these should be sent privately to Ranger, Caesar or Frost on discord. (Discords: Ranger#3655, frost#4183, Caesar#2369)
  • Applicants are advised to also have combat binds, if not these will be provided for them during training.

In-Character Guidelines:

This is a brief description of what OUR great organization is looking for in our potential brothers in arms.

• You must be self-sufficient, we cannot have our comrades needing their hand held, you are not children you are MEN of the MERON-TAI. Although we will provide supplies on occasions such as training.
  • You must provide a list of previous employment with any other organization, there are many enemies that wish to destroy us, and bring us to our knees. These rats will be dealt with accordingly.
  • Being proficient in combat will help your application, we do not need cowards nor ignorant men in OUR ranks.
  • ALWAYS respect our orders.

Application Template:

Remember to add the image listed in OOC guidelines to the top of your application.

[YOUR NAME]’s APPLICATION FOR JOINING THE MERON-TAI

OOC Information:

Steam Name: (Your name on Steam)
SteamID: (This can be found on your forum profile)
Roleplay Points: (Number of RPP can be found on the character section of the forums)
Hours: (This can be found on the character sections of the forums)
Number of Bans: (This can be found on the Bans section of the forums)
Number of Blacklists: (This can be found on the Blacklists section of the forums)
Why do you wish to join our Organization?: (Not required just helpful)

In-Character Information:

Name:
Would you consider yourself to be self-sufficient?: (Yes/No)
Would you consider yourself to be combat proficient?: (Yes/No)
Previous employment with any organization: (List the rank you obtained with in previous employment)
Brief Description of yourself:(Explain to us what type of character you RP)
Estimate of your net-worth: (This can be found under the character page section of the forums)
Any connections you may have with-in the city: (Not required but helpful)

Good luck applicants, we wish you the best with your endeavour into OUR great organization.
Edward "Ranger" Washington, Field Marshal of the Meron-Tai
The following 5 users Like Ranger's post:
  • Wolven, Caesar, EAGLE:), Slaint, Toe Shmicki
[Image: cyO7s0K.png]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] JT
SteamID: 76561198108728136
Roleplay Points: 6
Hours: 595 Hours
Number of Bans: 0
Number of Blacklists: 0
Why do you wish to join our Organization? (100 words): In all honesty, I'm tired of being alone and without a family. 

Name: John Roberts
Would you consider yourself to be self-sufficient?: Yes
Would you consider yourself to be combat proficient?: No
Previous employment with any organization: San Ranevo News [Director and CEO]
Brief Description of yourself: John Roberts is the "owner" of an entertainment music station and also partial owner of two Burger King/McDonald's franchises which are located in San Ranevo & EvoCity. He also is quite a relaxed individual who tries to stay away from criminal activities but does what he must to continue his life. 
Estimate of your net-worth: $953,143
Any connections you may have within the city: None.
Have a Nice Day!  Wink
The following 2 users Like JT2017's post:
  • Ranger, Wolven
(07-05-2021, 06:47 PM)JT2017 Wrote: -snip-
MERON-TAI RECRUITMENT OFFICERS
Congratulations on being the first applicant.

Your application is currently under-review, WE WILL BE WATCHING.

Thank you for your patience.
Edward "Ranger" Washington, Field Marshal of the Meron-Tai and Adam Saraceno, Captain of the Meron-Tai.
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Wolven
Alessi v Meron-Tai Ceasefire
Due to contiuous lack of respect towards members for the Meron-Tai we are formally ending the cease with the rats also know as Alessi.
This ceasefire is to end on the 5/07/2021 at 8:54pm.
All members of Meron-Tai will be relentless in our efforts to eradicate the plague of rats from OUR City.
Edward "Ranger" Washington, Field Marshal of the Meron-Tai.
The following 3 users Like Ranger's post:
  • Slaint, Toe Shmicki, Pollux
Steam Name: DankNukem
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76958346
Roleplay Points: 2
Hours: 1213
Number of Bans: 0
Number of Blacklists: 2
Why do you wish to join our Organization? (100 words): I'd like to join an active clan who does stuff rather than my old clans, also id like to join this clan because its Aggrp which suits me better, I don't think i need to stretch this up to a 100 words because its unnecessary, However i will be as active as I can, currently working a lot and i will give as much as i can to make this org better

Name: Daniel "Dank" Jacksson
Would you consider yourself to be self-sufficient?: Yes
Would you consider yourself to be combat proficient?: Yes
Previous employment with any organization: Vantiago - Vanguard worldwide
Brief Description of yourself: Aggressive, rich
Estimate of your net-worth: $32.783.346
Any connections you may have with-in the city: Pretty friendly with some people that might be able to help us out when needed
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
The following 2 users Like DankNukem's post:
  • Ranger, Wolven
MERON-TAI

Today we were hired to protect the President "Daniel 'Dank' Jacksson", during our efforts to protect the president in the nexus jails we were confronted by the rats known as "Alessi" and we drowned those rats in their own blood to protect OUR interests in this Presidency.

[Image: unknown.png]
The following 5 users Like User 19014's post:
  • Ranger, Caesar, DankNukem, Wolven, Toe Shmicki