Involved users
Cant remember there name.

Why should you be unbanned?
Your name: [FL:RP] joshuaking505

Your ban ID: 84812

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:116776758

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid RP

Staff member who banned you: Toe Shmicki

Reason why you should be unbanned: That cop shot at me for no reason didn't even tell me to pull over and i just could not deal with that. 

I think i should be unbanned because they should not have shot at me in the first place.
And the reason i left was because i was in a bad mood to begin with and I play to calm myself down but just shooting at me for no reason just put me over the top.
Hello Joshua,
Thank you for posting this unban request.

When you believe someone is in the wrong and is breaking the rules you should always contact a staff member instead of taking the matter in your own hands. In this case you unfortunately only made it worse for yourself by leaving the server.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Yeah I understand and I should have said something.
So that means it was denied?
Next time i will report it.
(06-08-2021, 09:06 PM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: Hello Joshua,
Thank you for posting this unban request.

When you believe someone is in the wrong and is breaking the rules you should always contact a staff member instead of taking the matter in your own hands. In this case you unfortunately only made it worse for yourself by leaving the server.

Does that mean it was denied? I will make sure i report it next time.
Hello Joshua!

APPROVED

I am willing to give you a second chance since I can tell you regret what happened. At the time of the ban I was not aware of the shooting that happened before hand. it's still an unconfirmed piece of information though which is also a factor to why it's difficult to tell if you deserve this punishment or not.

In the future I HIGHLY recommend you to reach out to staff members if you believe someone is breaking the rules instead of taking the matter in your own hands. If there's no staff member online the best you can do it gather evidence to later on post here on the forums in a player report.

Thank you for posting this Unban request!
[Image: TglJDob.png]