Changes to Suggestions
Let's all be friends!

Love in all the colors of the rainbow
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Edned, ART, Slaint
Suppose my point stands then! Either way hope the dev team prove me wrong...
(06-08-2021, 02:22 PM)gazza Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 11:37 AM)Edned Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 09:46 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 10:35 AM)Edned Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 10:04 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: lol, maybe just provide updates first before considering wasting time on 'improving the suggestion section' lmao.

Been like 6 months with not one good update anyone cares for. Yikes.

[Image: billed-cap_1f9e2.png] + ratio

If you think I cared about 'ratio' I wouldn't have my main account removed. Shows you care more about people 'liking' your comment than the work you put into developing the server.

In fact, you got more people to like your post than the people that play FL Smile.

[Image: OGQFNDg.png]

Didn't ask anyone to like it, it's a European server at 11AM on a weekday lol, surely even you know that.

Also terrible timing for the 'work you put into developing the server' comment:
https://fearlessrp.net/showthread?tid=98722

thing is tho it should have been booming at lockdown. Ik u had the wipe or wtf but you’ve killed it wiv these shit aggrp weapon and kev updates and the player base reflects the impact of these updates... please tell me wrong

Server is doing fine and has been doing fine for ages lol
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Good move. This should fast-track the top suggestions and it's nice to see the development team be rewarded. How is the $ calculated for developers?
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Wolven
(06-08-2021, 06:52 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 09:46 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 10:35 AM)Edned Wrote: [Image: billed-cap_1f9e2.png] + ratio

If you think I cared about 'ratio' I wouldn't have my main account removed. Shows you care more about people 'liking' your comment than the work you put into developing the server.

In fact, you got more people to like your post than the people that play FL Smile.

Didn't ask anyone to like it, it's a European server at 11AM on a weekday lol, surely even you know that.

thing is tho it should have been booming at lockdown. Ik u had the wipe or wtf but you’ve killed it wiv these shit aggrp weapon and kev updates and the player base reflects the impact of these updates... please tell me wrong

yep if fine is what you are happy with calm. but its not as great as the server was a couple years ago. when was the last clan war? when was the last clan??? remember having 2 servers, you guys need to stop doing what you want and think about the business of FL and get more players AKA customers. genuine advice, focus on aggroRP.
(06-09-2021, 03:14 PM)gazza Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 09:46 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: If you think I cared about 'ratio' I wouldn't have my main account removed. Shows you care more about people 'liking' your comment than the work you put into developing the server.

yep if fine is what you are happy with calm. but its not as great as the server was a couple years ago. when was the last clan war? when was the last clan??? remember having 2 servers, you guys need to stop doing what you want and think about the business of FL and get more players AKA customers. genuine advice, focus on aggroRP.

We both know this has nothing to do with aggRP. FL hasn't had two populated servers for years, even when it had two one was always empty and this was back when a single update per year was good. We haven't had two active servers since like 2015 so don't try act like recent changes are what resulted in less players, the player count is the same compared to before stuff was changed. A lot of people who played on FL just moved on to other things in life and they haven't been replaced with newer players as FL is very hard for them (and if anything, the old system of stuff was much worse).
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Devs finally getting paid? Damn it took a whole year but you got it boys

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • Kappatalist
(06-09-2021, 04:15 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 03:14 PM)gazza Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 11:37 AM)Edned Wrote: Didn't ask anyone to like it, it's a European server at 11AM on a weekday lol, surely even you know that.

We both know this has nothing to do with aggRP. FL hasn't had two populated servers for years, even when it had two one was always empty and this was back when a single update per year was good. We haven't had two active servers since like 2015 so don't try act like recent changes are what resulted in less players, the player count is the same compared to before stuff was changed. A lot of people who played on FL just moved on to other things in life and they haven't been replaced with newer players as FL is very hard for them (and if anything, the old system of stuff was much worse).

uhh aggRp why I don’t play and many others so kinda is