How do you roleplay?
go pres and do /tax 40 and let the money roll in

-Removed by Steven8ken
(06-05-2021, 08:15 PM)h3x Wrote: tldr: staff bad, especially bollux and dan the man

Oh, oke :c
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
The following 1 user Likes Dan's post:
  • Toe Shmicki
I appreciate some of the reactions I'm getting here. At least there's a general awareness to it. However, the main thing I'm hearing here is "suck it up and do your thing," which doesn't really help the situation at all.

Someone said "I wait until an admin or a cop notices"; good strategy, if only the staff team did something or the cops weren't out to taze spam everyone in a ten yard radius because their minds go "haha electricity go brrr".

As for people saying "go take a walk," I shouldn't have to. I come on a server that advertises semi-serious roleplay, the implication of roleplay and a degree (however small) being a promise to the player. Yet, as some others pointed out for jokes, just log on, farm money, and that's the game.

I don't know. Maybe I'm trying to start a revolution. Maybe I should change my name to che guevara and start hiring roleplayers ICly with money to become my guerilla warfare soldiers. Hunt down cops into extinction and abuse admins through endless loopholes in the rules... I started typing this as a joke but this is actually becoming a good idea.

Peace.
The following 1 user Likes Redd's post:
  • Kappatalist
have youy tried typing /fpsboost
The following 1 user Likes Chech's post:
  • tgn