#BlameDaniel
Disclaimer: everything that I'm writing in here is completely and utterly fact. My opinion is fact, and your opinion is wrong. I know what you're gonna think, and will want to respond after reading this thread: "fuck you, redd, no one cares, you're wrong!!" I'm telling you right now that the only one who is wrong is you, not me, I'm right, my opinion is fact.

So let's get into it.

First of all, I'm utterly disgusted by the state of this server. Today I logged on and I couldn't change the color of my suit. I paid money for this privilege, real life money, and now you're telling me I can't change the color of my suit?! How dare you scam me out of my money so shamelessly.

Then, the admins displayed the putrid air of audacity by saying "it works for us!" as if that would imply any invalidity toward our issue, the player's. Daniel in specific is guilty of this. He responded by punching me in the face. Now, to some of you that might not be much, but FearlessRP is my life. When I go outside, I feel like I'm in a virtual reality, but when I'm on the server I feel like that is the true reality I belong in. My one million dollars, my cars, my suits, and my dupes are my life. What I'm trying to say is that punch Daniel landed on my face hurt. It hurt as if it was my actual face, the one staring at the screen.

To top it off, my immersion is completely ruined by the herd gathered in front of spawn with degenerates screaming at the top of their lungs on how the system is corrupt and broken. They might be right, but they're breaking roleplay and it's ruining the gameplay for me. It's filthy to see how people would so dare to upset the delicate balance of roleplay by making complaints in-game about out-of-character problems. I've had it!

This is a post for entertainment. I do not endorse any hate toward the lovely Daniel, nor do i condone violence, terrorism, sexism, hate speech and/or degeneracy. Thank you.
The following 2 users Like Redd's post:
  • god, Hesoyam
lol
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
The following 1 user Likes Dan's post:
  • Redd
I Agree, 100%.
[Image: 581b12a0d997817ddb6c2dc6d97cc106.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Arikame's post:
  • Redd
I personally blame daniel for this he has done this to piss us all of
The following 1 user Likes Deanolfc4066's post:
  • Redd
I’m concerned for redd
The following 1 user Likes Jakey's post:
  • Redd
dont post too many replies at once the server will crash
The following 2 users Like User 7141's post:
  • Redd, Arikame
OK SO I ACTUALLY READ IT AND I DIDNT READ THE LITTLE BIT AT THE BOTTOM BECAUSE ITS SO SMALL BUT THIS THREAD SEEMS SERIOUS, NOW DANIEL ASSAULTED ME YES BUT that does not mean he is bad, for example, if he punches you in the face then punch him in the face and after that cdm him and after that he will most likely respawn himself then hes breaking nlr so you can make a AA and he will get demoted
How unscrupulous

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

I am deeply sorry for this.
I will talk to Daniel.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The tea has been spilled
[Image: 1619639714462.png]