#BlameDaniel
To make a mistake is human, but to blame it on someone else, that's even more human.
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
Daniel is a slut.
[Image: rVTtJWh.jpg]         
(06-04-2021, 10:39 AM)Centurion Wrote: Daniel is a slut.

Can confirm.

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Arkten, Centurion
(06-04-2021, 10:56 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 10:39 AM)Centurion Wrote: Daniel is a slut.

Can confirm.

[Image: unknown.png]
Exposing me like that haha
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
The following 3 users Like Dan's post:
  • Lewwings, Jessixa, Centurion
I am also going to comment on this matter.

Back when I played the Garry's Mod Semi-Serious Roleplay Server - FearlessRP I was roleplaying as a mentally scarred delivery driver who ran people over because it triggered a junkie mindset inside of him. When running over the entire police force and president, this fool of a man who dares label himself an 'administrator' starts flying and whilst using a blood stained futuristic piece of technology, grabbed my car and took it to a rooftop!

I must say, this chap ranted on about how see Dee emulating (I have no idea what he meant) was not allowed, and how it was against the server rules. I informed this man of how this truly shattered my immersion in the Garry's Mod Semi-Serious Roleplay Server - FearlessRP server. He completely ignored this fact on the matter and threatened to hand me a black coloured list or a ban from the server. He then dropped my Mercedes Springer van back onto the tarmac road and I went along my day, disappointed in the horrible administration I had been shown.

#BlameDaniel
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
The following 4 users Like Blaz's post:
  • Dan, Lewwings, Slaint, Arkten