gmod is broken
upon launching gmod i get the blue screen (not the bad one) and a few seconds later i get this error:

[Image: Screenshot_240.png]

ive tried; deleting steam, reinstalling gmod, deleting all addons within workshop folder and gmod folder, restarted pc. I can't think of anything else to do, if anyone can help, that would be great.
I get this error when I run out of space on the hard drive, its not many bytes I think you may need just a tiny bit more
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
The following 1 user Likes Oliver's post:
  • Blaz
(05-30-2021, 06:31 PM)Oliver Wrote: I get this error when I run out of space on the hard drive, its not many bytes I think you may need just a tiny bit more
[Image: Screenshot_242.png]

nope, dont think so lmao..
The following 2 users Like Slaint's post:
  • Oliver, Blaz
How much RAM do you have? I know we tried to sort this on discord but I genuinely can't think of anything else apart from you're running out of RAM or your hard drive is on its way out
(05-31-2021, 07:40 AM)h3x Wrote: How much RAM do you have? I know we tried to sort this on discord but I genuinely can't think of anything else apart from you're running out of RAM or your hard drive is on its way out
16gb ram, 1tb of space left so that shouldn't be a issue unless I need 32gb of ram and 10tb free space ^-^

Also I'm gonna clear my drive I keep my steam games on and if gmod doesn't work after that then I need to completely reset my pc.. Sad
Whats the storage situation like on any other drives you have in your pc, if you have any?
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
(05-31-2021, 09:47 AM)jhayw Wrote: Whats the storage situation like on any other drives you have in your pc, if you have any?
got about 200-300gb on my SSD and other drive
(05-31-2021, 09:29 AM)Slaint Wrote:
(05-31-2021, 07:40 AM)h3x Wrote: How much RAM do you have? I know we tried to sort this on discord but I genuinely can't think of anything else apart from you're running out of RAM or your hard drive is on its way out
16gb ram, 1tb of space left so that shouldn't be a issue unless I need 32gb of ram and 10tb free space ^-^

Also I'm gonna clear my drive I keep my steam games on and if gmod doesn't work after that then I need to completely reset my pc.. Sad

Literally no clue then, Only other thing I can think is completely wiping Steam and reinstalling it from scratch along with all your games, I don't know if a fresh install of windows would help tbh as if it's something on Steam that's causing it, it'll just be redownloaded when you install Steam again
(05-31-2021, 10:48 AM)h3x Wrote: Literally no clue then, Only other thing I can think is completely wiping Steam and reinstalling it from scratch along with all your games, I don't know if a fresh install of windows would help tbh as if it's something on Steam that's causing it, it'll just be redownloaded when you install Steam again
I will give it go when I'm home, I'm hoping it works.
(05-31-2021, 10:55 AM)Slaint Wrote:
(05-31-2021, 10:48 AM)h3x Wrote: Literally no clue then, Only other thing I can think is completely wiping Steam and reinstalling it from scratch along with all your games, I don't know if a fresh install of windows would help tbh as if it's something on Steam that's causing it, it'll just be redownloaded when you install Steam again
I will give it go when I'm home, I'm hoping it works.
best of luck to you
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!