SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50127100

BlacklistID(s): 110854

Blacklist Reason
Propminge

Staff Member: Taxi

Involved users
N/a

Why should you be unblacklisted?
Walked down the street after testing the cash register, made a joke in passing and slightly knocked a prop with it.

2 hour blacklist.

Sort it out, that is a joke. No player should have to walk the line between "this admin might find that funny" and "this one will just swing a blacklist at me for 2 hours", 2 fucking hours for slightly bashing a prop and making a joke meanwhile the other person flings props around, sticks them to the top of the map and gets the same blacklist as me.

Yeah nice one, really fair that. Just after I'd actually thought I'd try playing again after last night and all the issues I brought up, this really knocks the nail into the coffin and starts to solidate mostly everything that was mentioned. Which for the record went something along the lines of "There's a clear and concise bias that most staff members follow towards certain players", There's no way in hell you'd blacklist any of your friends if they did the same thing Taxi and you're well aware of that fact even if you don't want to outright admit it.

I'd also like to request evidence, if you have any, of what I just did to deserve the blacklist. Cheers.
Hello h3x,

I was already dealing with a player that was throwing vending machines around and in middle of the sit I see you run through pearl plaza with something in your physgun and wack it towards other players. If I recall correctly you were also screaming into your mic. I think think this blacklist is justified considering your experience on the server.

I can assure you that I have nothing against you.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
(06-14-2021, 04:05 PM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: Hello h3x,

I was already dealing with a player that was throwing vending machines around and in middle of the sit I see you run through pearl plaza with something in your physgun and wack it towards other players. If I recall correctly you were also screaming into your mic. I think think this blacklist is justified considering your experience on the server.

I can assure you that I have nothing against you.

Do you have any evidence to support what you just said? Because I definitely didn't wack it into another player, nor did I scream down my mic. I'd like to just add to the fact that I in no way prevented, hindered or ruined other peoples gameplay, unlike in the following video where the other player you blacklisted for propminging then CDMs x2 and nothing happens to him. (At the time of posting)

I'd also like to add, as you've just mentioned, the other player you blacklisted was throwing vending machines around in the street and generally being disruptive to other players, I was not, just to mention aren't admin sits supposed to happen out of the way of other players?

I'd quite like it if you appreciated the fact that throwing props around in the street, sticking them to unrealistic places and just generally causing a nuisance is not the same as running past someone with a cash machine, and therefore the punishment is way too harsh in this instance and a warning would have sufficed instead of completely disabling my abilities to play for the next 2 hours.
Hello again h3x,

APPROVED

You said it yourself: "slightly bashing a prop and making a joke". I really don't understand the "joke" in what you did?

I will give it to you that you make a fair point when comparing yourself to the other player. Also considering you have a clean blacklist and ban history I am willing to give you a second chance.

I HIGHLY advice you though to in the future be more careful and pick your moments for these "jokes". Next time I won't be as nice when you apply for an unblacklist request after doing something like this.
[Image: TglJDob.png]