SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90618078

BanID: 84712

Ban Reason
Racism - Should know better

Staff Member: DAN

Involved users
Me-Dan-And some Minges.

Why should you be unbanned?
First id like to state that this ban is complete bullsht. The video is 3 Seconds of a situation that Happened in the Span of about 3-5 hours. Mind you of no Staff present. You saw the props. You saw the evidence of the constant Minging.
But somehow im supposed to stand Idle as im being killed, Cdmed, Prop Minged at. prop killed. as im losing stuff for nearly 5 hours.
even randomly burning my building down but 3-second video of me Killing him for random burning my stuff and he record me calling him you (Bitch ass Ni**a) which has ->(0)<- to do with racism and more to do with regular everyday insults.
Yall need to stop pushing everything to Rasim because I'm not some robot that can stand around be insulted and be killed and not eventually give a reaction. 

I also find it amazing that now we are told to not do things to @ call even if the admin has 0 Staff present im still supposed to suck it up and do nothing until Staff decides to answer which sometimes they are on but don't bother answering even after multiple @ calls being sent out. Because Blackjack is a real addiction here.

Nobody is saying admins need to answer 24/7 @ calls but if they are to be treated like Humans then so should we.
You are allowing 0 hour Minges to join the server and record as they Minge knowing we can't do anything because it seems like Yall side with the people who contribute nothing to the Community. Yall can play blackjack 24/7 spawning each other and teleporting each other as you have your (fun) because you are Human but 1 video of a member reacting to a situation and somehow we are considered less Human than Yall.
Its a 3 Second video.

3 Second video taken from 5 hours of constant minging,propkillling insults,Rdm,CDM and no staff. Yall are really giving this 0 Hour Minges all this freedom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7juaOqh0...ubwemossas
Original pr was here https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=98647
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
1.7 You cannot be discriminatory out of character in any form, doing so will result in a harsh punishment. You can do this in character with an intricate roleplay reason, however it will require consent from all members of the RP or Admin permission.

What discrimination? Insults were being thrown back and forward the whole time and they show this.no discrimination or racism involved whatsoever. It was in character as i never insulted them in OOC as you can check if you want.
The original Cuban Minge
Thank you for making this UBR,

Let's start with this point.

Quote:3 Second video taken from 5 hours of constant minging,propkillling insults,Rdm,CDM and no staff. Yall are really giving this 0 Hour Minges all this freedom.
As I stated in the PR I approved if they were breaking rules and mingeing around you should make a PR and not do the same back. Regardless if it was going on for hours in no way is it appropriate to make that statement.

The PR was also discussed with another administrator and we both came to the same conclusion that you would receive a ban, considering you have 1978 hours you should know better not to do this.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
Hello Georgy,
Thank you for posting this unban request!

To my understanding this incident took place at 03:30 AM? I'm sure you can understand that most staff won't be available in middle of the night to deal with situations like this, even tho it was during daytime you still can't expect to see staff on around that time of the day as we have work or school work. Next time I highly adivce you to instead gather evidence and then hop off the server if you are being targeted by players breaking the rules.

I understand that you are not a robot but what you said isn't an "every day" insult, atleast not for most people I know. What you said is considered racist and we can't ignore it when someone reports you for it, especially when we have server rules against it.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Thanks for the reply guys.
-Dan them minging is not the problem. I stood at the beachside farming with a house dupe to be protected from them and to stay away from them. When the molotov was thrown it had been other several occasions where they had passed and minged. All i did was kill and insult the guy who burned my building which i had every right to.

Toe-In my opinion the “racist” term is really determined by the staff who witness a situation And can observe that it was racist. You can clearly see there was 0 racism involved and the fact the racism card is being pushed on me for using a (SLANG) is fucked up.This isnt the 1770s man. Nobody trying to be racist its a slang, used by most of the world
And unless you lived under a rock you would know what word to use and not use.
Has everything to do with insulting him and 0 to do with racism. That one rule has everyone on this server speaking like we wearing skirts. Racism was never allowed here and was always frowned upon on this sever even without that rule. If i said something bad i would understand. But im being pushed as a “racist” for a slang i grew up with which bothers 0 of my dark friends or my dad but somehow it bothers yall.
Please stop calling everyone a racist. Is fucked up what you doing.
The original Cuban Minge
I did nothing wrong but to stand my ground. I dont need to leave the server cause of his minging because thats why
I protect my property.

IC insults are in fact allowed and thats all it was.
The original Cuban Minge
Hello Gregory,

DENIED

It's not our problem that you grew up thinking using this slang is perfectly fine, it's also not any of my concern if your dad or friends are fine with this, they aren't administrating this server. You used this term and someone reported you for it. I didn't write the rule, I am only here to enforce it. If you don't agree with it you can always make a suggestion to have it changed. The rules are here to make sure everyone has a pleasent experience on the server, nobody should have to hear any racist terms regardless of the situation. What you should've done was gather evidence and then report them here on the forums.

If someone is contantly bothering you on the server by breaking the rules you should know with your experience that it's not okay for you to do the same, especially not throwing racist words at them. In the future, be more creative with your insults.
[Image: TglJDob.png]