Poll: Would you like to see this map on FL as a trial?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.05%
47 77.05%
No
22.95%
14 22.95%
Total 61 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

rp_riverden_v1a
I really like this map. However, it almost appears too detailed (?) for a server and player base like Fearless. Not to mention that it is absolutely massive and very spread out. I can only imagine how bare this map would be when there are like 12 people on. Would be great if you could get the 75 player slots back and fill it.

EDIT: Would take almost anything over San Ranevo by the way.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 2 users Like Panda's post:
  • Blaz, Spartan_KCT
its always the people who dont play that want new maps and dont know whats going on

-Removed by Steven8ken
Definitely a better option than Southside. Not too bad
I'm quite conflicted on it. It's a lovely looking map and I see a lot of opportunities, but I just think it's farrrrr too big. It'll feel empty.
Where am I?
OMG it's gonna be new experience! Looking forward
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
I really like the map, but the FPS is horrendous. Even in single-player it's prone to crashing and low framerates. I can't imagine how it would be on the server.

Edit: After uninstalling bunch of random addons, the performance suddenly increased to match other cityRP maps. I am not certain if some addons are causing issues with the map or what exactly fixed the issue. The map can be edited a bit to optimize it a bit further anyways.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(05-13-2021, 07:39 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: I really like the map, but the FPS is horrendous. Even in single-player it's prone to crashing and low framerates. I can't imagine how it would be on the server.

If you try view an overview of the map it will crash due to it trying to render too much at once, I wasn't able to reproduce it without doing that. From what I can tell it seems fine in terms of optimisation and I really like some of the tricks it uses. If we get it edited we can improve it anyway, the VMF is provided. The crashing when viewing it all doesn't seem too hard to fix with a bit of render distance fog as on other maps.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Map looks pretty neat but we've been seeing the same evocity buildings for years, I'd rather just leave the map as is
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
The following 1 user Likes Kappatalist's post:
  • Rossi
(05-12-2021, 09:30 PM)Tomo Wrote: It's got some nice features but it's huge.

like your forehead
The following 5 users Like User 19014's post:
  • Luna, Chumps, Blaz, Tomo, Wolven
Run it as a separate server to see the uptake for players, stability on the server/clients and approval rating from the community to begin with I reckon?