Poll: Would you like to see this map on FL as a trial?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.05%
47 77.05%
No
22.95%
14 22.95%
Total 61 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

rp_riverden_v1a
I'm not sure if many of you have checked it out yet but there is a really cool new map that was released on the workshop a week ago. It's from the same person who made Florida and it's called Riverden. There are pictures on the workshop page and I do recommend checking the map out.

Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2477080407

I personally really like the map, while it feels big it really isn't if you look at a top-down view.

Spoiler: Map top down view
[Image: raw]

I do think a few things would be needed for this map to work well
  • GPS/Minimap system for ease of navigation
  • Map similar to the san ranevo one with labelled locations released
  • Perhaps a few evocity shops/building replacements?

I'm curious of what you guys think of the map and if you think it'll be nice to see it on FL. I should add that we're free to edit the map and a vmf has been provided by the creator. I'd personally love to see it on FL, maybe in the form of a slightly edited version.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
bit quirky but not the best
Love that idea! The map looks amazing. Some changes can be done as you mentioned.. Like add some evo-city-shops and buildings. Other than that.. I really like it. Also nice that the team came to the conclusion to give the community a opportunity to vote for another map.
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
anything is good at this point, like a 4 year old to a strawberry lollipop
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
(05-12-2021, 08:23 PM)RoCKy Wrote: Love that idea! The map looks amazing. Some changes can be done as you mentioned.. Like add some evo-city-shops and buildings. Other than that.. I really like it. Also nice that the team came to the conclusion to give the community a opportunity to vote for another map.

This isn't a promise at all and we still have a custom map being made, this is just a few of us being curious as to what the community thinks about a few newer non-evocity maps.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-12-2021, 08:26 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 08:23 PM)RoCKy Wrote: Love that idea! The map looks amazing. Some changes can be done as you mentioned.. Like add some evo-city-shops and buildings. Other than that.. I really like it. Also nice that the team came to the conclusion to give the community a opportunity to vote for another map.

This isn't a promise at all and we still have a custom map being made, this is just a few of us being curious as to what the community thinks about a few newer non-evocity maps.

I know it’s not a promise but if the majority would like to see this map being used for FL while you guys work on the FL costum map then I guess you guys will try to get that map done for the community? We could have also made a vote between an Evo-City Map and this one here.
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
this map is the best map I've seen
[Image: unknown.png]
I would love to see that map on Fearless! especially cause it drifts a bit apart from the Evocity maps, so its something completely new. Also think its a cool idea to let the community take part on the decision, whether it just being Devs Smile

+Support
I like it a lot! I think it would be nice to see this one on FL too
[Image: TglJDob.png]
It's got some nice features but it's huge.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Panda