Tim
My donator status has nothing to do with whether or not I get banned and doesn't make it anymore difficult for me to get banned than any other person. I don't hate anybody actually, i dislike what you guys did.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
Closed untill reviewed.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
Thank you for this report,

The accused user has been found to be breaking the following rule(s):

[3.1] Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

[5.1] Props should be used for roleplay, using them otherwise could be considered abuse (examples of abuse are: using props to kill, spawning props in combat, prop spam, forgetting to delete your props, prop push, prop surf and prop block - there must be at least one entrance and all areas you are using should be accessible via keypads or buttons and blocking a spawn point).

[1.5] If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands, as that counts as Backseat Administration.

The accused user will receive the following punishment(s):

Ban for Mass RDM | Prop Minge

Blacklist from weapons and props for Mass RDM | Prop minge

Tim instead of taking this into your own hands if they are doing this you need to make a PR As doing the same thing back counts as backseat administration. Piotr Griffin and Chuj Don't randomly crash your vehicles into other players as this breaks rule 8.3.

Georgy will also receive a ban for breaking rule 1.7

Approved
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
Moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!